BY POWERADE #24 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Zero™ Zero Calorie Sports Drink.
Xion4®, advanced electrolyte system.
0 calories per bottle.
8-20 fl oz bottles (160 fl oz).
8-591 ml bottle (4.73 L).
Mixed berry flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

Powerade Zero Ion4 Mixed Berry Sports Drink - 8 CT
  • "I like zero because I'm not drinking my calories, so I can incorporate it into my post workout recovery." in 2 reviews
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
My favorite Powerade flavor. I’ve noticed that many Powerades are way too sweet, but this one has a good balance of sweet and refreshing. I don’t drink nearly enough water as I should and often feel dehydrated so I drink these to hydrate and get some electrolytes. They’ve definitely helped me feel better!
Bonnie L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Victoria D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I am currently on the Keto diet and these have been my best friend. I’ve loved every second of drinking these and by far prefer them over the regular Powerade. I recommend to anyone who is trying to keep their sugar down and needs a quick pick me up!
Olivia M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The flavor of this powerade is a bit weaker than it usually is. It tastes more like flavored water than powerade, but that's what you'll get if you want to save calories. The tradeoff for fewer calories is worth it in my opinion and you're not drinking so much sugar either.
Emily B.
Powerade is one of my favorite sports drinks to help pick me back up when I need to be cooled off. All flavors are delicious. Comparing to others, I think Powerade is my favorite. It's affordable. I would totally recommend trying this. It's also great when you have a virus or any other sickness. It'll help get you going again!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
great flavor, no calories!! i recommends it to stay hydrated ti balance your electrolytes. Great for diabetics OR who just dont want all the added sugar and calories! it just tastes good, especially cold....I am a true believer.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I constantly drink these throughout my low carb dieting phases. They taste great and you can't even tell the difference between the zero and regular. I'll be continuing to purchase these, even when I'm not on a low carb diet. They're just so much better in every way.
Silvia S.
I enjoy most of the powerade's but this is my favorite flavor. It's super refreshing and has a true berry flavor and doesn't taste fake like a lot of other berry flavored drinks.
Cara G.
Carnegie, PA
This is my absolute favorite Powerade. Pretty much the only one I'll drink and I drink at least two a day. It helps me stay hydrated and I'm not drinking my calories. I seriously stock up everything they are on sale and have been known to go to multiple stores to find this flavor. Please make it more readily available at gas stations and stores. Besides coffee it's really the only drink I drink.
Jennifer F.
These are my fave sports drinks. I love the flavor at that it's calorie and sugar free. I drink these a lot too when I'm sick because it replenishes electrolytes.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavors
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Do you think they have a lot of extra chemicals in them?