Powerade Zero Ion4 Grape Sports Drink - 8 CT uploaded by tammy m.Powerade Zero Ion4 Grape Sports Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY POWERADE #74 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Zero™ Zero Calorie Sports Drink.
Xion4® advance electrolyte system.
0 calories per bottle.
8-20 fl oz bottles (160 fl oz).
8-591 ml bottles (4.73 L).
Grape.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• Do most people only drink this after working out or just ...4 Answers
  • "I thought it was pretty good because it's not think and sugary." in 1 review
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this product it’s 0 cal it taste great it’s affordable I am a repeat consumer the blue kind is also good it’s not expensive I met all my expectations and I recommend this to everyone because it’s so good and it’s healthy for you
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
I recently gave up soda and most uses and then just drinking water. I was drinking flavored water from Walmart and I realize it has aspartame in it and decided that I didn't want to drink that anymore so I was back to just plain water.. But I was getting bored so I looked into some Powerade Zero and it is too bad for you there's no harm there is no calories and no sugar so it is a perfect treat when you need something other than water but you don't want to talk on the calories and sugars comes in a good amount of flavors too but blue is probably my favorite one it's like a blue raspberry.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
The grape isn't my absolute favorite out of the flavors! But it's great for me because I cannot have a lot of sugar and satisfies my craving for juice or soda! Zero calories and most important for me Zero sugar! Great size for working out and going to the gym!
Becca R.
Washington, DC
I really enjoy drinking these after runs on hot days. To me it seems like they do restore some of the electrolytes I lose when sweating and I find them really refreshing as well. They taste light with just the right amount of flavor. I also like that they don't have any additional calories, and find it hard to find many sports drink that have a diet option. I buy these a lot and would recommend them to anyone looking for a refreshing drink after working out that helps put back some lost energy.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Powerade Zero Ion4 Grape Sports Drink . They have a great flavor, and keep me hydrated through out the day. They are convenient in individual bottles that are easy to take on the go.
Elizabeth S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Normally drink G2 but picked this up instead as an alternative. They pretty much taste the same so I would go with what's less money/available. Hydrating without the calories! Regular has so much sugar so beware.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE powerade zero and especially love the grape flavor! Tastes like a nice flavorful sweet drink without ANY of the sugars and calories! Plus you will stay super hydrated!!!! Great for when you're sick as well!
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Great drink! Love powerade zero, but I'm not a fan of grape. I like the blue. It's a drink that can help boost your electrolytes as well as giving you something low on sugar. I don't drink sodas anymore, so if I drink anything other than water or powerade zero, I usually get a headache
Kate H.
Republic, MO
Just like with any sports drink - drink these in moderation and when you need it or as a special treat, not as an every day item. Don't be fooled into thinking these are actually good for you.
Susan R.
Deland, FL
Amazing lasting water with a great grape flavor! Easy to open bottle, great colors makes it seem inviting. Not prices to high and stores always have sales. Great grape flavor not to sweat. Buy it all the time!
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
Do most people only drink this after working out or just because?
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What's your favorite flavor?
Christina S.
Do you know what they use to sweeten this with?