BY POWERADE

Powerade Zero Sports Drink Zero Calorie 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 6) see more...

Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Since starting keto, I drink a ton of these a day. They really have helped so much with keeping me hydrated and have really helped to lessen the keto flu symptoms. All of that aside, I also really enjoy the flavor.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Powerade is my favorite sports drink and I love the zero because it isn’t full of sugar or calories so I can enjoy it guilt free! The grape flavor is great, it has a really good grape flavor. The price is awesome, especially for 32 ounces.
Denise M.
Memphis
Powerade is good hydration after being in the sun all day.  It has a great flavor and I love that there is no sugar.  I catch these on sale at Kroger for $1.00 and stock up.  Highly recommend.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
I hate electrolyte replacement drinks. That being said, i absolutely love powerade zero. It has no e of the salty, horrible aftertaste and all of the yummy grape flavor!!! I deliver mail, so staying well hydrated is a must and this does the job beautifully!!!!
Tracy K.
I recently purchased this at the local grocery store. It's not super sweet like some Grape flavors can be. I also wanted to make sure it didn't have High Fructose Corn Syrup and it does not. I find this to be an excellent alternative to the name brand versions
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this sports drink!! I love the taste as well it has ZERO calories and it's also sugar Free. Grape is my favorite but all the flavors are wonderful and help after a workout or the kids soccer game.
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
I personally love the grape powerade zero more than the G2 grape. (The regular powerades/gatorades stain my mouth and taste unpleasant to me). It's very close to the same taste and they are both 32 FL OZ, but the prices differ. I have only good things to say about this zero calorie sports drink!
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I love these and actually just bought one at the store today. It's just enough of a grape flavor, not overwhelming. I've never tried any of the other flavors but mainly because I prefer grape flavored drinks.
Jeff W.
Middletown, OH
There is no better drink on the market today. If you want to start the day off right. 2 of these one for breakfast on for lunch period. There is a pick me up that only this product can give.
Andrea K.
This is our go to drink when we're sick. it has the electrolytes we need to feel better soon, with little sugar. Which is important for our T1D in the house.
Katelyn V.
Is the flavor intense? Is it sweet?

Walmart