Powerade Zero Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink - 8 PK uploaded by Shishandra D.Powerade Zero Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink - 8 PK uploaded by AJ J.Powerade Zero Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink - 8 PK uploaded by Cris R.

BY POWERADE #42 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Zero™ Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink.
ION4® advanced electrolyte system.
0 calories per bottle.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• I love powerade zero. It's very refreshing and it doesn't taste o...1 Answers
Powerade Zero Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink - 8 PK
  • "fruit punch) or much too sugary and sweet for my taste buds that I end up dumping it and just drinking water." in 1 review
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this sports drink. It's great for hydration. I purchased this product in 6 pack. BOGO free. Easy to find in the grocery store.
Cris R.
I absolutely love this stuff. Need every time I go work out and sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night with headache I just need to drink this and my headache is gone. I also love that is zero calories and sugar free.
Cassie S.
St Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
My favorite sports drink! It is very refreshing and taste good but it is not overpowering. I can drink it all the time if I was able to ha ha. The red is my favorite but I like all of the other Powerade zeros as well.
Marley P.
I really love Powerade Zero! I need an occasional electrolyte boost after runs and workouts that are particularly sweaty, but don't want to add any extra calories or sugars, so Powerade Zero is perfect. I've tried several of the flavors, but I like fruit punch the best. It's so refreshing!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I constantly drink these throughout my low carb dieting phases. They taste great and you can't even tell the difference between the zero and regular. I'll be continuing to purchase these, even when I'm not on a low carb diet. They're just so much better in every way.
Breanna M.
Glendale, AZ
Powerade is a great way to rehydrate and restore some the sodium and essential B vitamins lost in sweat during and after a workout. This zero-calorie option is a big plus since it doesn't defeat the purpose of my workout- unlike Gatorade's slightly reduced-calorie G2 Series. However, in my opinion each flavor either tastes too watered down (including the zero-cal. fruit punch) or much too sugary and sweet for my taste buds that I end up dumping it and just drinking water. If Powerade can find an equal balance I'd choose Powerade over the competition hands-down.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
These drinks add a nice flavor while giving you the electrolyte kick needed to go about your workout. We use these at work where fitness is a key part of the position. There are mixed reviews at the company as to the health scares they've heard it causes though.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Love this stuff. It is getting harder and harder to find where I live. I can usually find it at Sam's club, but that is about the only place. The value is good as they usually have a sale. The flavor doesn't disappoint either. I would recommend it to others.
Deserai W.
Richmond, TX
Absolutely about the only thing I can get myself to drink some days! Love the flavor and who can beat the zero calories! defiantly one of my favorite all around drinks to pick up and take with me on a workout day, or just a hot day in the sun to enjoy!
Amy S.
Weirton, WV
These drinks are a great alternative to sugar filled drinks! I can not tell much of a difference between the regular powerade versus the powerade zero but I can tell a difference between the value and sugar intake!! Great product!!
Dafranlii B.
I love powerade zero. It's very refreshing and it doesn't taste overly sweet like some sports drinks. I keep one with me whenever i got to the gym