BY POWERADE

Powerade Zero™ Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink.
ION4® advanced electrolyte system.
0 calories per bottle.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• I love powerade zero. It's very refreshing and it doesn't...1 Answers
Powerade Zero Fruit Punch Zero Calorie Sports Drink - 8 PK
  • "fruit punch) or much too sugary and sweet for my taste buds that I end up dumping it and just drinking water." in 1 review
Cristina G.
I used to drink the other brand until my doctor made me see a certified professional nutritionist. (Long story story/back story: fell in 2014; hit head; brain injury; brain controls everything; bed rest of months & not allowed to exercise for over year after that; difficult losing weight & other medical problems bc brain controls EVERYTHING; protect your brain!) She made me switch to Powerade Zero bc it has no sugars aka no carbs. (Remember, carbs are sugars. Carbs is another way to say sugar.)

To be honest, I really don’t like any of the flavors but this one. I had to force myself to like, but now I’m used to it. I really wish they would come out with the Lemon or Lemonade flavor in the Zero formula. #influenstereats
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
Keto Friendly!!! Being sugar free and living the #ketolifestyle this has been a huge help in keeping our electrolytes up. Gatorade came out with a sugar free and it’s pretty gross compared to this one.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
I’m doing a low carb low sugar diet and this has been a game changer for me!! I get sick of just water all the time so I knew I needed something to replace my sugary sodas. These are the best! I love all the flavors I’ve tried so far you can’t even tell they are sugar free.
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
These taste great and don't contain all of the calories that regular Powerade does. I don't think it completely satisfies my taste buds, so I feel like I have to drink a lot to refresh myself, but it's delicious nonetheless. I bought mine at Kroger's.
Cris R.
I absolutely love this stuff. Need every time I go work out and sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night with headache I just need to drink this and my headache is gone. I also love that is zero calories and sugar free.
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
My favorite sports drink! It is very refreshing and taste good but it is not overpowering. I can drink it all the time if I was able to ha ha. The red is my favorite but I like all of the other Powerade zeros as well.
Marley P.
I really love Powerade Zero! I need an occasional electrolyte boost after runs and workouts that are particularly sweaty, but don't want to add any extra calories or sugars, so Powerade Zero is perfect. I've tried several of the flavors, but I like fruit punch the best. It's so refreshing!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I constantly drink these throughout my low carb dieting phases. They taste great and you can't even tell the difference between the zero and regular. I'll be continuing to purchase these, even when I'm not on a low carb diet. They're just so much better in every way.
Breanna M.
Glendale, AZ
Powerade is a great way to rehydrate and restore some the sodium and essential B vitamins lost in sweat during and after a workout. This zero-calorie option is a big plus since it doesn't defeat the purpose of my workout- unlike Gatorade's slightly reduced-calorie G2 Series. However, in my opinion each flavor either tastes too watered down (including the zero-cal. fruit punch) or much too sugary and sweet for my taste buds that I end up dumping it and just drinking water. If Powerade can find an equal balance I'd choose Powerade over the competition hands-down.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
These drinks add a nice flavor while giving you the electrolyte kick needed to go about your workout. We use these at work where fitness is a key part of the position. There are mixed reviews at the company as to the health scares they've heard it causes though.
Dafranlii B.
I love powerade zero. It's very refreshing and it doesn't taste overly sweet like some sports drinks. I keep one with me whenever i got to the gym