BeveragesEnergy & SportsPowerade
Variety Pack Zero: Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, Grape

Powerade Variety Pack Zero: Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, Grape

by Powerade

Powerade Variety Pack Zero: Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, Grape

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Powerade Variety Pack Zero: Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, Grape!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I bought this multi pack at Sam’s Club. Great price and it’s nice having a variety of flavors. I like keep these on hand for after exercising and just not feeling my best. It provides needed electrolytes and they taste wonderful!
Jason B.
Grayson, KY
Purchased at: Costco
I prefer Powerade Zero over Gatorade Zero. The flavors are better and not as much of a salty after taste like Gatorade does sometimes. Highly recommend for anybody who wants a sports drink without sugar.
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these. Always make me feel hydrated on a hot day of after a work out and the flavors taste great
Claire C.
Birmingham, AL
I love powerade zero! The flavors do not taste sugar free and are actually good! I compare them to flavors of jello when I tell my friends what they taste like. This will forever be my go to electrolyte drink for after a workout or run! Go buy some!
Nadir A.
Lynn, MA
Great drink for pre, during and after workout. You can tell it replenish you pretty well and is doesn’t have the strongest of the flavors, so not too invasive. The variety pack is great, cause you don’t get tired of the same taste. Also, zero is the best.
Margie N.
Hackett, AR
I love all these flavors! The taste so good and low in calories. I often by weekly as my active family loves them.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Powerade zero but only the blue flavor is good and it has to be iceeee cold in order to drink. Once it gets too warm you can taste the sugar replacement and it’s not that good.
A H.
Blacksburg, VA
This helps me stay hydrated on hot days and after workouts, and I make sure to only purchase the zero version with no sugar.
Jenjen S.
kentucky
These are great just like body armor for rehydrating. They taste great. Have what your body needs when you are sweating working out, mowing, working in the garden,etc
Sabrina B.
Wallingford, CT
Powerade zero is a great option for on the go and you forgot your water or you need a little flavor and electrolytes after a long hike. I love that it is zero sugar and zero calories so it can fit into your calories for the day

Looking for your answer?