2 colors available

BY POWERADE #61 in Sports Drinks

Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Powerade is good but my favorite is still gatorade. with powerade i feel they taste like watered down popcycles.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Out of all the Powerades the blue one and this one are my two favorites. You can find these at Walmart for a great price. They are just like Gatorade but cheaper.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Not going to lie here, I hate this drink alone. My sorority sister introduced me to a non healthy way to drink this which includes pink lemonade vodka. Together it's delicious. Alone- ehhh and leaves a gritty residue to my teeth.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
This is my favorite flavor of all the powerades. Powerade is my go to drink after a workout when I need to replinish what i have lost. If you have been sick, powerade is definitely something you need to go grab.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Powerade tastes great, but the sugar content is ridiculous. Tastes better than Gatorade because it is less sugary, but still too much sugar to be healthy even after a workout.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Hampton, VA
I normally do not like powerade at all, however this flavor, strawberry lemonade, is probably my favorite out of all of their products.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I really love this product. they are great for appetite craving too when you are in between meals and trying to watch what you eat!
Becky K.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
My son drinks Powerade after every soccer game he has. He likes the flavor and replaces the electrolytes he used.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I love to take this with me when I'm going to be playing sports or spending a lot of time outside. It always gives me a kick and keeps me refreshed.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love powerade.I think it is way better than gatorade. I love the blue and red flavors. It is very refreshing.