Powerade Orange

by Powerade

Powerade Orange

How is product ????
How is product ????
What flavor do you like?
Start your review of Powerade Orange!
Product Highlights
Not a huge fan of the taste, but useful if you need to recharge.in reviews
I love powerade way more than I like Gatorade and this is my favorite flavor!in reviews
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
My son is very active and needs to rehydrate often. He loves Powerade and chooses this flavor.
Ariel H.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Powerade Orange uploaded by Ariel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
We get the 8 packs for my hubby for work. He works in the heat and this is the only brand and flavor he will drink. He loves his orange Powerade. The photo is one I just took out but the fridge looks like it was on Cribz! We buy more Powerade than cheese!
Candace G.
Lancaster, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the taste and quality of this product. It has a great price to do. I would recommend it to anybody who is into energy drinks etc. great product great brand would recommend to anybody.
Melanie H.
Walterboro, SC
Since my nephew is involved in sports, I try to this available. Orange flavor is his favorite although he drinks some of the other ones as well. They are a little cheaper than their competitors so I buy this one. I've been buying it for years so I definitely recommend it.
jamie C.
Sophia, NC
Powerade Orange uploaded by jamie C.
Powerade is the preferred sports drink in my house! My kids would much rather have Powerade Over Gatorade. It’s cheaper also and not to mention comes in better sizes and quantities. We definitely recommend Powerade to everyone. My kids love the Blue Powerade.
Crystal M.
New Waterford, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Orange Powerade is my favorite! Great taste and beats Gatorade everytime. The flavors are great too different options and they are always on sale with promotions.
Brian S.
Walla Walla, WA
I love this drink it's my favorite one every time I taste it I taste goodness that's how good it is it try it it's the best.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Love Powerade especially while working out they have so many flavored can't go wrong. They are almost better then Gatorade
Angie B.
Abingdon, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My “go to” drink if I’m feeling a little dehydrated or during sickness. Rehydrates me without giving me a ‘heavy’ feeling. Very good value with great taste!
Robin A.
Peru, IN
I have medical issues that require replacement of electrolytes now and then.  Since Powerade is usually less expensive than Gatorade, I typically pick these up first.  While orange isn't my preferred flavor, when my dearest husband buys them, he always brings home the orange.  Sigh.  As orange electrolyte replacement drinks go, this one is up with the top of the bunch.  I usually want sugar free, and this review slot is for the regular, but I assume the flavors are similar.  If you like the flavor and need electroytes (which most people actually don't), I recommend this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...