Powerade Mountain Blast Sports Drink 32 oz

Powreade mountain blast sports drink 32 oz

Mas que pregunta es un consejo. Soy medica y estos productos tienen altos contenidos de azucar y de electrolitos, como sodio potacio entre otros. Solo se deben tomar en caso de deshidratacion por exceso de actividad fisica o luego de partidos de basquet, football americano, tenis etc. Pero no se pueden tomar porque si, ojo tengan cuidado.
What's your favorite flavor?
Is powered better to your body while exercising than water?
Start your review of Powerade Mountain Blast Sports Drink 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Mountain Blast Sports is my favorite flavor of Powerade, when it's super cold, it is super refreshing after a work out. ” in 15 reviews
“It tastes great and it's really big so it usually lasts me about two days to finish.” in 5 reviews
Moses Lake, WA
This started out as a pregnancy craving. It has less sodium than Gatorade and tastes better honestly. I still get it regularly to stay hydrated over the summer. I haven't tried many other flavors but my daughter loves these too. This is a great choice if you have a hard time drinking straight water
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Boothwyn, PA
I prefer Powerade over Gatorade. All of the blue flavors are my favorites. I drink it when I am sick or if water isn't hydrating me enough. You can get it almost anywhere and its a great price for a large bottle. I recommend it to everyone. The only downside is that it doesn't fit in my cupholder!
United states
Powerade in my opinion tastes better than Gatorade!! Powerade has tons of flavors which is nice, but I've found the best tasting one is the blue one!! This is great for after workouts because you can drink this to replenish your electrolytes. I highly recommend Powerade to everyone!!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
The blue Powerade is always my go to flavor. It just tastes so good! Drank it for sports and it gives you energy I feel like. A different type of energy than energy drinks. Like a healthier type of energy. Always buy this
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is the best sports drink on the market. And my favorite flavor! This is the perfect thing you need after being in the sun all day or after a really intense workout. It really replenishes and makes you feel so much better!
No Special Diet
This is my favorite flavor! I always get them at the gas station when I stop! It doesn’t have a fake sugar flavor like other sports drinks! You get get them most places for 1.89 or at a grocery store like Walmart for 1.00.
Vegan, Dairy Free
Yuma, AZ
Gatorade gives me that extra energy that I need on the daily basis. It’s tasty and taste great with any meal or snack you make want even taste good by itself. I like mine cold or with ice. I will be buying again
Arizona
I love this powerade, It always gets me hydrated after a gym session and theoughout the day in the heat. You can never go wrong with a ice cold powerade! I have gatorade sometimes as well but it’s not the same.
Romeoville, IL
I kind of like Powerade over Gatorade. Way less sweet. This is one of the best flavors in their product line. I also like to add extra water when I’m drinking not having worked out.
Palm Harbor, FL
I drank these during sports games as a kid and now, as a 20 something year old, they’ve become my saving grace after a long night of drinking. They’re so refreshing and hydrating.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...