BeveragesWater & DrinksSports DrinksPowerade
Mountain Blast Sports Drink - 32 fl oz Bottle

POWERADE Mountain Blast Sports Drink - 32 fl oz Bottle

Powerade® Ion4® Mountain Berry Blast.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Sports drink & Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
Mixed berry flavored + other natural flavors.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml.

What’s your favorite flavor of these babies?
Has anyone had a hard time opening these lately? I can’t twist the cap off our latest case and even my boyfriend has to put considerable effort into opening them!
Start your review of POWERADE Mountain Blast Sports Drink - 32 fl oz Bottle!
Columbus, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoy drinking the "Mountain Blast" flavor. I like how well this hydrates my body and the taste it gives. I always bring these with me to work and drink these to keep me from being thristy. They taste the best ice cold but these are even wonderful room temperature. I love Powerade and will continue buying these. I keep these around and buy them by the case. I recommend these. POWERADE Mountain Blast Sports Drink - 32 fl oz Bottle #InfluensterAwards2020
Carson City, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
POWERADE Mountain Blast Sports Drink - 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jordan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
that drink fascinates me its taste is very good I like the bottle it has a good price and if you hydrate it I recommend
Eagan, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This flavor of Powerade certainly hits the spot!  This is my 2nd favorite flavor after fruit punch and I always buy a ton of these when they go on sale at my local grocery store.  These more than exceeded my expectations and I will continue to buy and would highly recommend this flavor to anyone.
Hopkinsville, KY
This drink has such a great flavor. I never used to like sports drinks but this one is my new all time favorite!!
Bella Vista, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
1,383 reviews
The mountain berry blast in Powerade is my go-to drink whenever I need some hydration in an amazing flavor! The flavor is rich and full of berries- it’s perfect when you need some extra hydration to replenish with. I’ve also found that it helps a lot when I’m sick to recover by giving me more electrolytes. Of course it can also be used after a workout or fitness activity. I definitely recommend this drink to anyone!
Fenton, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This beverage is refreshing and light. The flavor is delicious! This cost of a bottle is under a dollar where I purchase it. Great deal! Keeps me hydrated.
Union Beach, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like powerade but I don’t like berry flavor so Mountain Berry Blast is not a flavor I pick. My daughter picks berry berry however. The bottle has a nice grip for holding. The electolytes help replenish the body when needed.
Philadelphia
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Power design my second choice among sports drinks. It's like a knock off Gatorade to me
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me gusta mucho cuando hace calor o estoy haciendo ejercicios y me siento deshidratada es una muy buena opción.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Esta es mi bebida favorita, me encanta su sabor porque otras bebida me hacen molestias en la garganta y esta no.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Winnipeg
il y a 4 mois
POWERADE Mountain Blast Sports Drink - 32 fl oz Bottle ? Why are your drinks so helpful with hangovers?
Inglewood , CA
il y a 2 ans
Theresa L. il y a 2 ans
My favorite flavor is berry blast and my kids too it even taste good when you add some water and ice it’s bomb