POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink

by Powerade

POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink: Ion4 advanced electrolyte system Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 130 calories per bottle

How a product ???? Great ?
How do you feel about the aftertaste?
Do you prefer the larger bottles, or the smaller ones?
Start your review of POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite flavor, the others have a weird taste to them.” in reviews
This is a flavor my whole family can agree on. A little sweet a little tangy. They are refreshing on a hot day. They are a must when someone in our house is not feeling well. They are a great flavorful refreshing drink that i definitely recommend!
Pitman, NJ
i don't drink this but my grandson does. he drinks it year round but more in the summer because hes a very sweaty kid, and i dont want him to get dehydrated, so i always have this in the house. he also likes the red and green but the blue is his favorite
Oneida, TN
Powerade is so refreshing. It really quenches my thirst when I’m not in the mood for water. I don’t purchase it a lot but I do especially from restaurants that serve it because sodas are not as good. This flavor is my favorite.
Levittown, PA
My favorite flavor in this brand. To me it’s a little bland to the competition but, prices on this are usually better. There aren’t as many options as competitors but, it’s not the worst product around. I will likely purchase again.
I like this a lot!! Not too heavy on the berry flavor but tastes super refreshing!! It’s a tad on the sugary side for me, but not bad! Definitely gets the quenching job done!
Colorado Spgs, CO
this is what water was always meant to be. what we know as water? it’s just diluted powerade. this is the essence of the gods. it’s sheer ambrosia. blue ‘rade forever
Saint Louis, MO
Love the taste of a blue Powerade on a hot day or after exercising. It’s not a full power drink but has just enough taste and electrolytes to keep me coming back
Phoenix , AZ
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of power ade. It's a great replenishment if your working out, walking, I use it as I work because working as a chef you sweat a lot and it helps replenish lost electrolytes. Always will grab this as a thirst quencher
Akron , OH
I Love this flavor and Melon I believe it is my boyfriend always calls when Powerade is on sale since he works for coke I think Powerade is better than Gatorade even though I pretty much drink both I’m an more buyer of Powerade
2,238 reviews
My whole family loves this flavor but I only purchase it in the zero sugar kind. I would highly recommend it it's great for when you're sick as well to reboot your electrolytes and keep you hydrated. It tastes awesome with ice as well or you can make it as a snow cone.