POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink

by Powerade

POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink: Ion4 advanced electrolyte system Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 130 calories per bottle

How a product ???? Great ?
How do you feel about the aftertaste?
Do you prefer the larger bottles, or the smaller ones?
Start your review of POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite flavor, the others have a weird taste to them.” in reviews
Good drink to take after exercising because u could feel tired but when u drink powerade drink it helps bring your energy up and try to drink some water with it because it is so sweet
Millington, TN
These are okay, but honestly I would rather have the Powerade zero. This flavor is just not that good to me. I feel like the zero version is lighter and has a better taste.
Somersville, CT
I do drink this powerade but if I have the choice I'd rather go for Gatorade. It's something in this powerade that leaves a nasty feeling on my teeth and in my mouth
A fairly good after sweat drink with lots of electrolytes. Somewhat high in sugar, the taste is sweet but palatable. Great way to replenish the body after exertion. This one tastes beret than the fruit punch.
I'm a dancer and I'm always needing a pick me up during class! Water gets pretty boring so I usually bring one of these power-aids! It always gives me the boost I need to keep going and it taste great!!!
Gardner, KS
I love poweraide. It tastes and it's cheap. I almost always buy one when I go to the gas station. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant. The blue poweraide is my favorite.
E Greenwich, RI
Favorite flavor! Glad they're going to be taking out some of the stuff it's made with that isn't so great for you. Hoping for a similar, but healthier, taste!
Salida, CA
Mountain Berry is by far one of the best Powerade flavors. I go through like 5 bottles a week. I like to drink them on hot days, cold days and really any day.
Pittsburgh , PA
I just tried these again to hopefully nurse an expected hangover. The taste was good and the price is great but I don’t feel like it does the trick for me.
Definitely my favorite flavor! It's great when playing sports or when spending a ton of time outside. It really helps boost energy and keep you hydrated.