POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink

by Powerade

POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink: Ion4 advanced electrolyte system Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 130 calories per bottle

How a product ???? Great ?
How do you feel about the aftertaste?
Do you prefer the larger bottles, or the smaller ones?
Start your review of POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite flavor, the others have a weird taste to them.” in reviews
Locust Grove, GA
Definition essential for a trip to the beach. Keeps those electrolytes in motion!
I love poweraid. i drink it every time i have to go out doors for a few hours
I love poweraid. i drink it every time i have to go out doors for a few hours
Doral, FL
Es tu mejor opción al momento de realizar deportes, te ayuda a devolverte los electrolitos que pierdes cuando realizas ejercicios, lo recomiendo tomarlo luego de realizar una intensa sesión de ejercicios. Siempre compramos POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink y lo volvería a comprar cada vez que hacemos ejercicios. Me encanta este sabor, además que es bajo en azúcar y eso ayuda a perder calorías.
Edmonton
Good flavour, quenches that deep down thirst that nothing else can touch. They are a little pricey but well worth it. I would lower the price to make it more affordable. I would definitely buy again.
Toronto , ON
This is my favourite flavour out of all of them , this really helps me combat my thirst in the summer I swear this product is slightly addicting lol!! I would totally recommend this to others , and buy it again myself
Georgetown , ON
1,161 reviews
This is my favorite powerade flavor ! I always bring these with me wherever I go! I like when they are on sale and you can get like 3 for 5$ ! I will continue to buy these! Highly recommend !
I always have powerade on hand in the summer, Mountain berry is the best flavor in my opinion. #IshopIchoose #LuckyIhavegoodtatse #sorefreshing #Backyardbash
Edmonton , AB
Hands down one of the most amazing sports drink. My two fav energy drinks are Powerade and Red Bull!! They taste great, and give me the energy I need .
Kingston
Great thirst quencher! Favorite flavor would be berry and lemon lime, but just wished there was a larger variety to choose from.
balbriggan Dublin
It is good,not my favorite but still has a good flavor.This is not that healthy i wish it was more healthy for you