POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink uploaded by Zephany R.

BY POWERADE #25 in Sports Drinks

POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink: Ion4 advanced electrolyte system Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 130 calories per bottle see more...

POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink
  • "This is my favorite flavor, the others have a weird taste to them." in 6 reviews
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
These are okay, but honestly I would rather have the Powerade zero. This flavor is just not that good to me. I feel like the zero version is lighter and has a better taste.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
This one is okay. Not my favorite of compared to all the other flavors. The blue dye used in this is strong and you drink to much- you can end up getting a stomach ache. If you choose to drink this one, I would recommend drinking in smaller amounts. The price point is the same as others with being $.50-$1 depending on where you purchase it from.
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite flavor of Powerade. I do not enjoy as much as gatorade. However, it is very good if you mix half and half with Sprite. I am big on having some carbonation in my drink, and this makes it ten times better. I believe that it is better out of the fountain than the bottle because it doesn't leave a film in your mouth.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
This is one of my favorite powerades. I usually pick it up for my brother and sister when they have sports games. It never fails, it's always the go to flavor. It has a really sweet but refreshing taste. I would definitely recommend this!
Melissa M.
Hammonton, NJ
BEACH BAG MUST HAVE #beachbag. This is such an amazing drink it provides you with the right essentials and is very refreshing. It's literally a dollar. And when the hot sun is hitting you on the beach this is an amazing refresher.
Deanna S.
The flavor of this product is to die for. This product always quenches my thirst when I am working out and consistently saves me from passing out when I am working out. I struggle with low blood sugar, and this product gives me enough electrolytes that I no longer get lite-headed when I drink this product during my workouts.
Heather B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beach bag must have! After being in the ocean it's essentially to have something delicious and hydrating to drink. I buy this flavor over and over again, but all of the flavored are delicious. I highly recommend it.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
I will not go workout with any other flavor but blue!!! I have tried other sports drinks and nothing compares to this one!!! It is really easy to hold in your hand while running , unlike some other drinks can be too big!
Zephany R.
I have to brothers who love this product and never drink anything less because of this. The packaging is great for any occasion , especially on the run to go somewhere. The flavor exceed expectations of regular sports drinks. I would recommend this to athletes and everyone.

Shawna G.
Do you prefer the larger bottles, or the smaller ones?
Jazzmen D.
How do you feel about the aftertaste?
Qabursa T.
How a product ???? Great ?