Powerade Mountain Berry Blast

by Powerade

Powerade Mountain Berry Blast

Does this flavor taste any good?
Is powerade healthier than Gatorade.
What's the difference between this and regular powerade?
Start your review of Powerade Mountain Berry Blast!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Lemon lime is the best flavor electrolyte drink in my opinion. I usually get this when I feel a bit low on salt or dehydrated. I do sometimes get a tummy ache after these though. That’s any sports drink for me.
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
Powerade Lemon Lime sports drink is what I grab when I need a boost in my electrolytes. It has a great lemon lime flavor that is a little sweeter than most of the bitter or tasteless other sports drinks that are out there.
Kate M.
Half way freeze a powerade and it is not only a great quencher while working out but saves me when I am hungover! no other beverages helps me the morning after a night out!
michelle S.
winnipeg, MB
I love Powerade.. It is good for post and after workouts as well when you are sick it boosts your electro lights back up what helps your body loose all the toxins in it.. If I could drink this all day everyday I would :)
Hsinyu Y.
The flavor is pretty good but on the sweeter side. For the size, the price is amazing at Walmart. Pretty hydrating. Great to drink all day long.
Melanie H.
Walterboro , SC
My nephew/son plays sports and needs to keep his body hydrated. Buying this product does the job. It provides hydration and a great flavor. When I'm under the weather, I drink this too to keep my body hydrated as well. They are a little cheaper than its counterpart, so I get more bang for my buck.
Ahjahnae G.
Philadelphia , PA
Powerade is the powerhouse of the cell. I have tried almost every flavor available to me and I love them all. This one is by far my favorite: my favorite color and my favorite flavor all at an affordable price and healthier than plain juice.
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL
I like this flavor. Taste like lemon lime. Great for when you are sick and under the weather.
nephthys P.
Its ok, not one of my favorite flavors but it does quench my thirst when i go for a run. I buy Powerade but not this flavor this much because to me it doesnt taste good
Tara S.
Maitland, FL
Powerades are great for anyone who is exercising or doing school sports This flavor is always a hit with my daughters Softball team!