Powerade Ion4 Strawberry Lemonade

Powerade® Ion4® Strawberry Lemonade.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Sports drink & Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml.
Flavored + other natural flavors.

Favorite flavor of Gatorade ?
Do you think this tastes like lemonade?
Start your review of Powerade Ion4 Strawberry Lemonade!
Manteca , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I drink these instead of water during my workouts. Personally, I'm not a big fan of plain water, so these have enough flavor to keep me hydrated. They are also a good size so they don't fill me up too much with liquid so I have room to drink a large protein shake immediately after my workout. If I had a gripe, I'd like less sugar. Price is right when using SS.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
New Albany
Great flavor, excellent source of electrolytes. I worked in a factory. Supposed to not get above 70 degrees, yeah right. In the south 70 in a building while 90 outside is actually about 85. I constantly had cases of this in a cooler of ice in my car.
Parksville , BC
I looove this strawberry lemonade drink! So delicious. I used to play soccer an it was perfect for keeping me hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! It’s also great after you have the flu to get your electrolytes back up!
No Special Diet
Best flavour ever made!! Unfortunately it's not sold everywhere so whenever I have a chance I get it! I sometimes get lucky at the convenience store. It's a little pricey there but it tastes amazing. I would definitely recommend it to others.
No Special Diet
My go to drink for any time, any reason, or any season! Taste great, refreshing after a long hot summer day and can be paired with almost any meal. I’m totally in love the the price points as well as the flavors! In my book Powerade is a WINNER!
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I’m not a fan of power aid or Gatorade I think they all taste disgusting but if I had to choose this would be the one that I would choose. It’s better than its alternative which is Gatorade and it’s less expensive to
Low Carb
Richfield, MN
This flavor is so good. It has a little bit of tang to it that I like. However, it is still sweet enough to not be bitter. You get a lot of product for your money and you can literally find them anywhere.
Pottsville
Go to flavor. I've said it before and will say it again, these 2 flavors together are great. Powerade, for me, was better to drink during workouts (besides water) because everything else hurt my stomach.
Huntsville, AL
This flavor is just ok not my favorite flavor. Plus it has a ton of sugar and I would much rather drink something else that has less sugar. If I was thirsty after a workout then this would be my go too.
Spanish fork, UT
This is the most requested drink in our house. We all love the variety of flavors. Sour melon being at the top and strawberry lemonade being a close second. It’s hydrating and tastes amazing.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kodak, TN
2 years ago
Powerade Ion4 Strawberry Lemonade it's the best I love it.
Ashley C. • 2 months ago
I think this is one of the best flavours that they have to offer!!