BY POWERADE #3 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® Ion4® Strawberry Lemonade.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Sports drink & Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of powerade??27 Answers
  • Does Powered taste similar to Gatorade?29 Answers
  • Do you find that this flavor is too sweet intensive?20 Answers
Ash S.
dunmore, PA
This is my favorite flavor of all Powerade flavors. I love how inexpensive this drink is and it's always on sale in grocery stores near me. It's not too sugary but it's not bland at all. Right amount of flavor. I buy the whole shelf when it's in stock but it seems like it never is. Must be a favorite for others too. I'll buy this flavor in bulk until it's discontinued I love it that much.
Kirsten K.
My favorite powerade flavor. I wish they sold it in multipacks. Lemonade has to be one of all my all time favorite drinks so when this came out I was excited to try it. It gives that great lemonade flavor with added greatness of strawberry flavor and has what is necessary to replenish and refuel me after a workout or if I'm ill and need a little help staying hydrated.
Monica W.
Tampa, FL
Great for the beach or after a day of outside activities or time at the gym. Even great when just hanging out at the house watching tv! This is one of my favorite flavors of all of them and they are affordable. I can get them easily anywhere I go. Whether the grocery store, convenient store or at the cafe where I work. I definitely recommend this!
Erin S.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite flavor of powerade. I also only drink powerade when it comes to sports drinks now. I find other brands either to not have enough flavor or too much. I would always get this drink after lacrosse games. I also get it every time I travel. It is sometimes harder to find then the original flavors which can be a bummer.
Peyton S.
Powerade is one of my favorite drinks for when i go to gym, a lot of people say you shouldn't drink them because of all the sugar in them. I always try to catch them on sale because sometimes they can get expensive, They sometimes will make my mouth dry while working out due to the sugar, but I always want more!!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am a Powerade fiend, and this is definitely one of the better flavors. It does a good job of tasting like strawberry lemonade without that weird electrolyte aftertaste a lot of Powerade has. I really enjoy drinking this, and for people who aren't big on sport's drinks I would give them this one for sure!
Mary P.
Philadelphia, PA
Powerade Ion4 Strawberry Lemonade is not only (in my opinion) the best tasting sports drink but it's refreshing to drink on a Summer day. A must have for my Beach bag. On a super hot day when your tanning and sweating like crazy it's good to keep your hydration in check.
lindsay F.
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of Powerade it tastes great it doesn't taste funny I love to get in the freezer and freeze it a little bit and getting a slushie I love using it before during and after my workout also during the day to help keep me hydrated
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
At home we drink more Powerade then the other brands because they seem to have more deals and are a little cheaper than the other name brand so we always stack on these when they are on sale! I love their flavors and that the bottles have a better grip as well!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
This is a very refreshing flavor of the Powerade family! Especially when you put it in the freezer until its right before the frozen point. They are a great value from $0.50-$1 depending on where you buy it from. The size of the bottle is very generous as well.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
Does Powered taste similar to Gatorade?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What is your favorite flavor of powerade??
Sarah K.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
Do you find that this flavor is too sweet intensive?
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Does Powerade have vitamins in the drink?
Melissa A.
Which flavor is your favorite? We just call them by colors. Lol