Powerade ION4 Sports Drink Orange uploaded by Leslie R.Powerade ION4 Sports Drink Orange uploaded by Sierra A.

BY POWERADE #35 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® ION4® Orange Flavored Sports Drink.

Advanced electrolyte system.

With Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.

130 calories per bottle.

+ Other natural flavors. see more...

Powerade ION4 Sports Drink Orange
  • "Not a huge fan of the taste, but useful if you need to recharge." in 2 reviews
  • "I love powerade way more than I like Gatorade and this is my favorite flavor!" in 2 reviews
Rena J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Powerade is one of my favorite sports drinks. I have been a competitive runner for 10+ years, and Powerade was always my go-to drink! For some reason Gatorade, Vitamin Water, etc just don't seem to refuel me and my electrolytes after a hard workout as well as Powerade does! This would honestly get a 5 star rating if it were not the orange flavor- I don't necessarily dislike it but the yellow Powerade is my favorite!
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I have trouble drinking a lot of fluids so my doctor recommended these to me. I drink one a day or every other day to keep hydrated. They have such a good taste and I find them at my local supermarket for .88 each! You cant beat that! Yummy and a good price.
Honestly, I hate it. It tastes gross. Like your quenching your thurst for laundry detergent. I would never ever buy this again. I like the other flavors. Just not this orange one. If you like the taste of laundry detergent than this drink is for you!
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
These products are terrible for you. If you look at the ingredients it is all processed and has a ton of sugar. The flavor isn't my favorite either, it has a processed orange taste to it. Sure it is inexpensive way to get a beverage, but you are not hydrating your body because of how many sugars and processed ingredients there are in this product.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
This is a great energy boost drink.On those hot days when you are out in the sun this is the right kind of drink.It really quenches your thirst and helps keep your body cooled down so you do not have a heat stroke.Powerade restores lost electrolytes back into the body.The grape flavored Powerade is really good.It is not too sweet,nor is it bitter.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
I am not much of a power raid drinker as I find that they have a very odd sugary taste however with that being said out of all the power aids that I have tried this has probably the better tasting one I do agree that they are good for sports minded people as they are very refreshing and keep you hydrated
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
I love powerade! It makes me feel super refreshed and hydrated! I love the orange, blue, and red flavors the most! It is priced great and is usually on sale in the grocery store! Its awesome and taste great! Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Ashley B.
Warsaw , IN
I used to drink this product until I became more educated on the ingredients in our products and what is really in our "healthy" foods and drinks. This product second highest ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. To me that is not something I would want to put into my body after working my body out at the gym. This is not a healthy electrolyte replacement.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Powerade is a sports drink by The Coca-Cola Company! This sports drink come and many Flavors! It will keep you hydrated on a hot summer day.You can get it a gas station , WAL-MART and Target.
so get your today! I would recommend this sports drink to everone!
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I love powerade, it is such a hydrating, go-to sports drink! A lot of the flavors are hit and miss, but the orange is a good one! The only downside is, that sometimes, not all the time - which is weird, the orange flavor has a bit of a chalky after taste!
Hassan B.
Why is it orange?
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Are they better then getarrade
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Has anyone whose tried this product noticed a differentiate boost in energy before or after using it? I have not and am wondering if its just me or if others have noticed the same.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Christy H.
Elyria
Are these made with artificial sweeteners?