BY POWERADE #8 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® ION4® Mountain Berry Blast® Sports Drink.

Advanced electrolyte system.

With vitamins B3, B6 & B12.

130 calories per bottle.

Mixed berry flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• The red one or the blue one?7 Answers
  • Berry blast?? Where is this3 Answers
  • It is pretty sugary however its still better than pop and if you ...3 Answers
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
One of my favorite electrolytes is Powerade Mountain Berry Blast. I prefer to drink this then Gatorade. I highly recommend this to people that are in to sports it helps replenish 4 electrolytes lost in sweat. Powerade Ion4 Mountain Berry Blast
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nothing beats this in price or flavor. I keep a case in the back of my car for after the gym or for when I go to friends/family members basketball games to take them at half time. It’s perfect for curing OR PREVENTING hangovers. And blue is also the best flavor.
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
noelia r.
Pleasantville, NJ
I drink these instead of water during my workouts. Personally, I'm not a big fan of plain water, so these have enough flavor to keep me hydrated. They are also a good size so they don't fill me up too much with liquid so I have room to drink a large protein shake immediately after my workout. If I had a gripe, I'd like less sugar. Price is right when using S&S.

I also purchase the PowerAde water enhancers. Once I'm done with one of these bottles, I fill it up with water and use the next day.
Drehanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I do not usually drink sports drinks, but when I do I drink Powerade. They have multiple sizes and flavors for everyone. I play both volleyball and basketball and this comes in handy when the time calls for it. I only ever drink it during practices or after practices to get the full use for it. The one I do not like about it though is that it is a drink that kind of weighs your mouth down, so sometimes I have to drink that and then have some water to not get that feeling.
Hannah B.
I can't even begin to tell you how many times this drink has saved my life. I get dehydrated extremely easily and I also have to have extra salt in my diet which is a difficult mixture in a drink. Powerade hydrates me and gives me extra salt when I'm feeling low on it and keeps me from passing out. Also, the flavor is great! Love it and highly recommend it.
Nelly C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used to drink a lot of Powerade when I used to train for my half marathon. I really like the taste and it's full of electrolytes that I always feel energize after consuming. I like all the flavors they have to offer as well. You can buy them anywhere and I can always find them on sale. Now I drink it just for a refreshing boost!
Tara B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Compared to propel & Gatorade this has a great taste & affordable. Myself I rather have propel it isn't as sweet but my LO & BF like these more. Sometimes they are on sale for 59cents a piece at food lion. They also come in a multipack
Kayla D.
I love Powerade! My favorites are the blue one and the red one. They are pretty affordable. In my opinion powerade tastes better than gatorade. There are many different flavors so there is something for everyone! I would recommend this to others!
Kara C.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Very good but has a lot of sugar! A lot of restaurants carry Powerade in their fountain machines too. In my opinion it tastes better than Gatorade, and they also make a zero powerade that is zero sugar and great!!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Do you prefer powerade or Gatorade?
Rob E.
Charlotte, NC
Which one is better?
Melina M.
Does this taste any different than Gatorade?
Kristina D.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this to the blue Gatorade?
Megan  A.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Are there any mini size bottles? I like to keep them in my purse but that starts to get heavy.