Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime uploaded by kandiss J.Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime uploaded by Maria P.Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime uploaded by Jonathan C.

BY POWERADE

Powerade??® X ION4® Lemon Lime Sports Drink??.
Advanced Electrolyte System.
Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
80 Calories Per 12 fl oz Serving.
Lemon lime.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime
  • "I walk to work every morning great refreshing drink to hydrate and re boost me :)" in 1 review
  • "With that being said this is my favorite flavor for post-workouts." in 1 review
Rezwana S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product for the electrolytes and vitamins infused in the drink, and turn to it after a workout or stomach virus. However, I am not a huge fan of the lemon-lime flavor.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I love how affordable this product is. It also offers hydration when I've felt sick or after a work out. I'm a proud Powerade user. I prefer it over Gatorade!
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
Words cannot express how much I love this flavor powerade . super delicious when your done working out and especially If it cold . really good refreshment.
Leslee H.
Powerade is meant to replenish you after a workout, not as an every day all day drink. With that being said this is my favorite flavor for post-workouts.
Cynthia Z.
Laredo
This is one of our favorite flavors. We normally buy about 10-15 Powerades a week and compared to other this will be our to go to flavor
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
It's my go to drink ... whenever I'm outside or I'm feeling thirsty I buy Powerade for 79 cents it's really cheap and it's really good
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I am not the biggest fan of the lemon-lime flavor, but it does help soothe the stomach and tends to give me the energy that I need.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I like to drink powerade only after working out. I like them okay, I like gatorade much more and I'm not really a lemon lime fan
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite thirst quinchers. I love Powerade, it keeps me hydrated. Don't like drinking water much so this is perfect
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Powerades are a great drink! i love them anytime most people drink them when exercising but all of the flavors are great
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Does this help stomach viruses?
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
i love this stuff drinking it rn