Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime uploaded by kandiss J.Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime uploaded by Maria P.Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime uploaded by Jonathan C.

BY POWERADE #78 in Sports Drinks

Powerade??® X ION4® Lemon Lime Sports Drink??.
Advanced Electrolyte System.
Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
80 Calories Per 12 fl oz Serving.
Lemon lime.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

Powerade Ion4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime
  • "I walk to work every morning great refreshing drink to hydrate and re boost me :)" in 1 review
  • "With that being said this is my favorite flavor for post-workouts." in 1 review
kandiss J.
My son & husband drink this. My husband drinks it at work, he has a very physical job. And my son drinks this at football practice. It keeps them both hydrated and quenche's their thirst. They like it and i do too. It tasts good.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
These might be my favorite flavor yet!!! We have them at work and we’re running low, I might have to buy cases 😂 They just make me happy when I’m down in the dumps. I like citrus though, so that might not be the case for you
Maria P.
Lemon lime is my favorite helps me stay hydrated while keeping my taste buds satisfied. Glad that this drink comes with vitamins b3, b6, b12. I have a few of these hidden to use for days after a night out. I get mine at H-E-B for 79 cents. It has 32 fl oz.Great steal!
Tyler Y.
Kittanning, PA
Love how soon as you take a sip you taste the lemon lime I could drink this all day. but would be better if they would sell gallons i would buy 2 of they to last me awhile
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This is by far my favorite sports drink. It keeps you hydrated and replenishes electrolytes throughout your workout. The flavor is great and doesn't taste artificial the way most sports drinks do.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I drink powerade religiously, and I do like this flavor, but if you want to avoid the sodium taste then this is not the flavor for you. Because the lemon-lime is so light, you can taste the electrolytes a bit more, but like I said I don't mind that personally.
April B.
Summerville, GA
If you ever need a refreshing drink after being outside working all day, this is an awesome choice! I drink at least 3 of these per week. It helps replenish 3 key electrolytes that you loose when you sweat. It's awesome knowing a drink can keep you in balance!
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Powerade is meant to be a sports drink to re hydrate athletes and I oh so often see young children and clearly not active adults drinking it. The sugar content is so scary. I am not a fan of this product.
Rezwana S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product for the electrolytes and vitamins infused in the drink, and turn to it after a workout or stomach virus. However, I am not a huge fan of the lemon-lime flavor.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I love how affordable this product is. It also offers hydration when I've felt sick or after a work out. I'm a proud Powerade user. I prefer it over Gatorade!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Does this help stomach viruses?
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
i love this stuff drinking it rn