BY POWERADE

Powerade® ION4® Fruit Punch Flavored Sports Drink.

Advanced electrolyte system.

With Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.

130 calories per bottle.

Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this even remotely nutritious? Does it actually help w...5 Answers
  • Viene con sabor de manzana ???3 Answers
  • Is this better than Gatorade? 4 Answers
Powerade ION4 Sports Drink Fruit Punch
  • "While the Fruit Punch flavor is personally not my favorite it is still very delicious and healthier than soda or other carbonated beverages!" in 3 reviews
  • "powerade keeps me hydrated after a hard workout or after just sweating it replenshies the electrolytes and tastes great!" in 1 review
  • "A protein shake is a much better alternative to Powerade, and it can deliver all the same benefits (and more) without all the sugar. " in 1 review
  • "These do taste great and are a little cheaper than gatorade!" in 1 review
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Powerade is extremely overrated as a sports drink. It is full of sugar which your body doesn't need after working out. I just buy electrolytes and add them to my water, which don't contain any sugar and refuels your better after a workout. Powerade is a rip off, because people don't realize that it's actually not good for you, since it has so much sugar. It does taste good though.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This flavor of powerade is incredible! It is perfect pre post and during a workout! It helps keep me hydrated while still tasting amazing! The only improvement they could make is to reduce the calories while keeping the taste. But when you workout, who cares about calories?
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
In college, I worked with our football team and the equipment managers banned red sports drinks because they constantly stained the uniforms. The players were ticked!! And rightfully so!! This is one of the best flavors out there. Good and good for you! :)
Kate F.
Philadelphia, PA
Powerade is just what i need after a long run to build up my strength! They do not have as many flavors as other brands, but the flavors they have are very good! Sometimes I will mix some powerade with water during my training runs.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
In my opinion, this flavor is pretty bad. I can only tolerate it when it is watered down. Furthermore, has a ton of sugar. Don't drink these to "hydrate" yourself unless you have literally been sweating for hours and hours. Powerade is a little more sugary tasting than gatorade.
LaNeisha A.
If you don't want something as sweet at me gatorade then you should get Powerade. It's a little bland but it does taste good. You can get them anywhere near they are cheap.
Bella D.
This is so good! I know that you may think well you love fruit punch so that is why you say it is so good. That is not why at all! It has such a good flavor and it does give you lots of energy. It is like coffee but you don't have to drink it all before it changes temperature because this product is very good no matter what. I would really recommend it because it keeps you hydrated and you can drink it for gym,sports,exercise, before school,lunches,even in morning to give you energy! This drink is probably in the top 5 drinks I have even had and it is so good there are no words to explain it.
Kathryn K.
The fruit punch is my favorite flavor (the only flavor I'll drink really). I never used to like sports drinks but this is the exception. I used it (in the concentrated liquid squeeze bottles) when I was on an archaeological dig and it kept me well hydrated in the hot desert!
Jacqueline S.
Powerade is a great fitness drink. I like to get these for after I work out but I especially liked them when I was finished playing a lacrosse game. People do think that these are okay to drink all the time which I do not agree with. These are great and can be beneficial for numerous reasons but there is a lot of sugar in them. People also make the mistake that the serving size is the whole body which it is not so just double check when reading the label. These do taste great and are a little cheaper than gatorade! Also putting them in the freezer for a little bit it becomes like a slushie which is delicious!
Rachel M.
Springfield, IL
Is this product as good as Gatorade?
tiffany l.
Which flavor is better? I always opt for red so I'm not 100% sure.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite flavor?
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
Is this even remotely nutritious? Does it actually help with energy and sports over just plain water?
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this better than Gatorade?