BY POWERADE #81 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® ION4® Sour Melon Sports Drink.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
80 calories per serving.
Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

Powerade Ion4 Sour Melon Sports Drink
  • "I'm usually not a huge fan of Powerade but I really liked the sour melon." in 2 reviews
  • "The fruit punch flavor is probably my second favorite flavor." in 1 review
Rae C.
I haven't had a Powerade drink in years. When I was at the store though I saw this one (Sour Melon) and was intrigued. Although it is good, it is still not my favorite. Personally, I thought it was not really "sour" at all. Still good, but not what was expected.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Sour melon isn't really my jam , I didn't think that this drink was sour enough. To me it was like drinking melon water. Not that it didn't taste good I am just not that pleased with the overall sourness level of the drink. I might consider trying this drink again but that is if I can find it in store, it is almost impossible to come by.
Sadhana B.
I like these kind of drinks, but this is not my favorite flavors, this taste is too sweet for me, I prefer more citrus. But those who like sweet will probably like. It tastes a little like watermelon, is very refreshing but sweet to me. So I'll give it 4 stars.
Alyssa T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This one really wasn't my favorite. I'm a bigger fan of the blue powerade. I not a big fan of anything really sour. I bought this wanting to give it a chance, but probably won't be buying it again. Luckily I am only out like $1 because these are super cheap.
Miriam B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm not sure what I expected when I purchased this drink, but it was horrible. I really didn't like the flavor. It was overly sweat and a little odd tasting. I wouldn't try this again, but I'm sure there are people out there that would like the taste.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
This review id delivered via my son! I'm a straight up water kind of gal. Him on the other hand, not so much. He swims for 2 hours, 4 days per week and they're required to bring some type of drink. We decided to switch it up and he LOVES this flavor.
Alessandra J.
Rome, NY
I prefer poweraid over other types of sports drinks. Sour melon is one of my top flavor picks. I like that it is slightly sour and sweet at the same time. Overall, this is my go to drink after any type of intense physical activity. I would recommend this product to others!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love Powerade. This flavor i believe is my favorite, this, and the white cherry or arctic rush, super delicious, but they do have a lot of sugar, but they are good for getting energy back after a long basketball game, etc.!
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I'm not a huge fan of this flavor but my dad LOVES it. Seriously he goes crazy when he finds it, it's his favorite. Personally I think it tastes like thick jolly rancher syrup !
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is my favorite Powerade flavor. It has kind of a sweet after taste that's kind of annoying but the flavor otherwise is really good. It's kind of hard to find though
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite power-aid flavor?