Powerade Ion4 Orange Sports Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Raina R.Powerade Ion4 Orange Sports Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Danielle D.

BY POWERADE #71 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® Ion4® Orange Sports Drink.
Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
Advanced electrolyte system.
130 calories per bottle.
Orange flavored + other natural flavors.
8-20 fl oz bottles (160 fl oz).
8-591 ml bottles (4.73 L). see more...

• Do you guys know where the cheapest place to buy these at? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love Powerade and more especially the Orange flavor! My softball bag always has at least 2 of these at any given time!
Abigail G.
Powerade taste really good. Great for when you are dehydrated. Plus you can always find them on sale or really cheap.
Melissa D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love powerade over gatorade. It's sweeter and I can get them cheaper. Great sports drink for after exercising.
Faizah A.
Spanaway, WA
Foodie Expert
Not only does this sports drink provide the nessecary electrolytes to replenish those lost in vigerous activites, but it also surprisingly has a delicious orange taste. A change to perk you back up instead of plain ol' water to get you back into the game.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
Me and my brother love to drink this, especially during the afternoon..The more activities I have, I would prefer to drink this.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Great for rehydrating after a good workout. the flavor is alright. Doesn't taste over sweetened. you can normally find the 8 pack at walmart for under 5 bucks which is a pretty great deal. I always take one with me to the gym for after my workout.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
I always purchase Powerade because it's better than Gatorade and a lot cheaper. Doesn't taste as sweet and quenches your thirst much better than other brands. Would recommend.
Christine T.
Burke, VA
Powerade is not as salty as Gatorade. It has great flavors and replenishes my body very well.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
Got the pack of 8 for about 6 bucks at Walmart I believe. It's a good deal, considering they cost up to 1.50 in vending machines. I like how they aren't overly sweet, and still hydrating. I will continue to buy this product since I enjoy it more then the blue one.
Danielle D.
Jacksonville, FL
I buy these for my whole family for our outdoor events wether it's a grill out or a day at the park or just a plain old fishing trip to just get out the house and enjoy our little family this is are favorite drink to have on the go I love the orange one the best it is my favorite and doctors recommend Powerade over Gatorade so I go with what a doctor recommends and it take your Thrist away cools you down and isn't to sweet I love orange power are I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I will keep buying my family the best to cool the them down to beat that heat
Casey P.
Russell Spgs, KY
Do you guys know where the cheapest place to buy these at?