BY POWERADE #9 in Sports Drinks

Powerade ion4 mountain berry blast sports drink 20 oz 8 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Favorite flavor by far, plus it's not as sweet as Gatorade!" in 1 review
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Monterey, CA
Great taste and flavor. I definitely recommend this product for exercising or just a good drink to have! I think they are good value - probably better than Gatorade - and I would definitely purchase this flavor again. Highly recommended for both Powerade as a brand and this specific flavor!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
I absolutely love Powerade. I usually drink Powerade after running or any type of active activity. Powerade often goes on sale as well so that definitively a bonus. I've tried almost all the flavors and Berry blast is definitively one of my top favorites.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Snellville, GA
Mountain Berry Blast is my favorite flavor from Powerade! I prefer Powerade to Gatorade since this flavor seems to taste better to me, plus it costs less! It also has a bottle which is easier to store and carry in my bookbag, which is another added plus.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
This is my favorite flavor of Powerade. Powerade is a great tasting beverage. It is also usually cheaper than Gatorade. I like all flavors of Powerade I've tried but this is my favorite. Great for after a workout.
Justina V.
Justina V.
The best in flavor!! This 8 pack is absolutely refreshing! And very affordable on 4$ and some change. I prefer this brand over Gatorade because it doesn't taste water down. I recommend this to all sport moms
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Benton harbor , Mi
I love love love Powerade but especially this one . Refreshing light taste and it's great even if it's warm . The zero calorie version also tastes great and really quiches your thirst .
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I really like this flavor and I am a fan of Powerade. It is refreshing and great cold. I feel so much better after a workout or being outside to cool down with one of these.
Florencia J.
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
This is by far the best Powerade flavor out there, it's also not as sweet as Gatorade. only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is the after taste is a little weird.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Brookings, SD
Refreshing and I really could drink the stuff all day which is probably what they are going for. I don't know that it does anything for my thirdt though.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Love powerade! It is so refreshing and is great for a post workout drink! Replenishes your energy and keeps you going. I love this flavor too, very tasty
Jazzmen D.
Jazzmen D.
Dose this really help while exercising?