BY POWERADE #12 in Sports Drinks

Powerade ion4 mountain berry blast sports drink 20 oz 8 pk see more...

• "Favorite flavor by far, plus it's not as sweet as Gatorade!" in 1 review
Zorrinna O.
Highlands
This is honestly the only flavor of drink i like. I hate gatorade and i love the taste of this so much better. it compares very well, and its really good for you too. i looooove powerade. The flavors are amazing and i think you all should really try it.
Jillian R.
I absolutely love Powerade. I usually drink Powerade after running or any type of active activity. Powerade often goes on sale as well so that definitively a bonus. I've tried almost all the flavors and Berry blast is definitively one of my top favorites.
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite Powerade. I love it after a workout. Or especially when I'm hungover lol. Best thing to get my electrolytes back. Put it in the freezer and let it get so is slushie... You'll thank me later!
Sandra W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the Mountain Berry Blast flavor. Powerade provides refreshment and hydration especially important during the hot summer months. It's a favorite of my son so every so often I steal one of his :)
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Powerade is always a go to when you're going to the gym, getting over a cold, or just want a refreshing drink! They taste great and they aren't too bad for you. The price is nice and you definitely feel better after drinking it.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I buy these Powerade Ion4 Mountain Berry Blast Sport Drinks all the time for my sons Football team. All they ask for is the "blue kind"! 😊 I like the price point for the size and most of the time here in Atlanta I can get them B1G1Free. My only complaint is that they have about 8 more grams of sugar compared to Gatorade. But, then again I don't have 25 boys to take home with me after Football loaded up with sugar. Just my one and I can handle him! 😂😂😂
Hannah F.
Modesto, CA
Great taste and flavor. I definitely recommend this product for exercising or just a good drink to have! I think they are good value - probably better than Gatorade - and I would definitely purchase this flavor again. Highly recommended for both Powerade as a brand and this specific flavor!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is great if you're an athlete or even if you're just trying to kick the habit of drinking soda so much and you hate water (like me!). It tastes really great, it's not too sweet (meaning low sugar amount), and it really does quench your thirst.
Michelle S.
Snellville, GA
Mountain Berry Blast is my favorite flavor from Powerade! I prefer Powerade to Gatorade since this flavor seems to taste better to me, plus it costs less! It also has a bottle which is easier to store and carry in my bookbag, which is another added plus.
Brittany P.
This is my favorite flavor of Powerade. Powerade is a great tasting beverage. It is also usually cheaper than Gatorade. I like all flavors of Powerade I've tried but this is my favorite. Great for after a workout.
Jazzmen D.
Dose this really help while exercising?