POWERADE ION4 Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink uploaded by Harlie S.

BY POWERADE #87 in Sports Drinks

POWERADE ION4 Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink: Advanced electrolyte system 80 calories per bottle Kosher see more...

• What is your favorite flavor? Is there one I NEED to try? 9 Answers
  • How come every time you work out and feel tired and drink powerad...5 Answers
POWERADE ION4 Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink
  • "The best flavor out of all powerades me and my husband could drink this all day" in 2 reviews
  • "But the lime one is very good for getting energy when you're feeling sick ! " in 1 review
  • "very refreshing and reasonably priced." in 1 review
  • "The blue mountain berry blast sports drink from Powerade is my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "Ah, the great taste of Powerade in a convenient multipack!" in 1 review
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
The blue mountain berry blast sports drink from Powerade is my favorite flavor! I used to pick this up every once in a while after a really long run or a day of outdoor activity when I wanted something with more flavor after drinking a lot of water. I don't think it's really energy rejuvenating but it tastes good!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
This is the BEST FLAVOR. I could drink this everyday., but i won't due to the sugar amount. By far the best and the multipacks are easy to toss in the refrigerator and grab one out whenever i need some electrolytes.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love POWERADE ION4 Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drink. They have a great flavor, and keep me hydrated through out the day. They are convenient in individual bottles that are easy to take on the go.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
POWERADE ION4 Mountain Berry Blast Sports Drinks are my go to sports drinks. They are great for after a workout, or when I'm not feeling well and need some electrolytes.
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
Powerade tatse a lot better than gaderade and is good for when my anemia starts acting wonky. The blue one is my favorite and these little can go everywhere
Jessica I.
I would always prefer Powerade over Gatorade's. I drink powerades while I work out or do my daily runs. My favorite flavors are the berry and fruit punch
Lina P.
This product is great, I drink it during workouts and when I play sports. It keeps you hydrated when you need it the most and it comes in great flavors!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Good for the sports field and in the gym. ONe of the go - to flavors. also good to keep in the cooler while playing on the river and at the beach.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
I prefer Powerade over all the other brands - it is by far my favorite sports drink - and this mountain berry is one of the better flavors too!
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite flavor? Is there one I NEED to try?
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
How come every time you work out and feel tired and drink powerade you suddenly don't feel tired anymore ? Why is that ?