BY POWERADE #4 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® Ion4® Mountain Berry Blast.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Sports drink & Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
Mixed berry flavored + other natural flavors.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• do y'all prefer gatorade or powerade?? i'd have to say powerade19 Answers
  • How much sugar is added to these drinks?1 Answers
  • How does Powerade compare to Gatorade ? Really I want to know I'v...18 Answers
Powerade Ion4 Mountain Berry Blast
  • "This is my all time favorite flavor I also love the price of these where I am always under a dollar works great for me as a working student" in 2 reviews
Chloe H.
I love Powerade and I love these bigger size bottles, but I have this flavor three stars because I feel like this flavor tastes saltier than normal. I live in a very hot humid Southern state, so any outside activity will make you sweat a lot. Therefore, I will drink this flavor after I've been outside for a long time and feel like I need to replenish, but other than that, it's way to salty for me.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
My go to Powerade flavor! If there is a place you can go to, to get this as a fountain drink - do it! For some reason it taste so much better out of a soda machine. Such a great, hydrating drink! I can't see myself not drinking this at least once a week. But in all honestly, I get a small glass of one, from my works soda fountain, once a day for the electrolytes!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
BEST DRINK EVER!!! If I'm picking a drink somewhere, blue Powerade will alway be my first choice when its available. The brand itself has many different and unique flavors. It is not expensive at all and is very refreshing. The only downfall is that it has a lot of sugar, but there is a powerade zero option.
Danielle B.
Cartersville, GA
My kids love this powerade. every time we go to the store one of my two littles is asking for it so I usually end up purchasing the 6 or 8 pack. whenever we leave the house I make sure to bring at least 1 to split between the two of them. the price is great and I re comment this to friends daily.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I really like Powerade and this is my favorite flavor. They even have in the soda machines in the dining halls at my college as well as a lot of fast food restaurants. I don't drink soda so I drink this as an alternative when I don't just want water or tea. It's very refreshing and tastes great.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
I really like the flavor of the blue Powerade! I also feel like they are great when I am really dehydrated. When I am sick and need to be able to keep down fluids this is usually my go-to drink, but I try not to drink on a regular basis because there is too much sugar and other artificial stuff.
Mayeli V.
Can we just talk about how good this Powerade is?! First of all, the color is absolutely gorgeous & the taste is like no other! Perfect for hot summer days! #nodehydrationzone! Would 1000% buy again -- I've been drinking these since elementary! I am now a college student! lol 🎉
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite flavor! Great price, great berry taste, and keeps me hydrated! Has just enough flavor without being overly sweet. I send these to work with my husband every day in his lunch. He works outside all day, and they keep him well hydrated in the hot summer months!
Patience R.
Not only are Powerade's good when exercising, they're terrific to drink when you're sick! They have many flavors and are very inexpensive! Most places you can get them for $1! Highly recommend everyone to try these drinks! Especially the Mountain Berry Blast Flavor!
Michelle k.
This is the only flavor of powerade i can stomach and it has worked wonders on keeping me hydrated. The only down side is its high on sugar but i usually get these for under a dollar and i don't get as many cramps either. I Definetly would have to recommend this .
Jillian B.
What is your favorite flavor of powerade?
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
Aside from exercise, why else do you drink Powerade?
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
do y'all prefer gatorade or powerade?? i'd have to say powerade
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
How does Powerade compare to Gatorade ? Really I want to know I've never tried it .
Rosa H.
Does anyone else like combining their Powerade with Sprite? Best self made soda ever!