Powerade Ion4 Mountain Berry Blast

Powerade® Ion4® Mountain Berry Blast.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Sports drink & Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
Mixed berry flavored + other natural flavors.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml.

Powerade Ion4 Mountain Berry Blast OR [product:gatorade-frost-glacier-freeze-sports-drink-32-oz]?
How many different flavors of Powerade do you usually buy?
Start your review of Powerade Ion4 Mountain Berry Blast!
I drink Powerade to keep me hydrated & replenish some of my B vitamins. The taste is great & it fits perfectly into my budget! Priced Right, healthful benefits & tastes better than other brands I've used in the past. I keep alot of it during the summer & winter months because both can cause extreme dehydration. Live Powerade and the variety of flavors available. Highly recommend trying it.
Low Carb
Orchard Park, NY
I was extremely sick and resorted to powerade to replace my electrolytes. Their flavors are always great, and there is not an overpowering sugary flavor to them. Some of the other sports drinks make me even more thirsty. But this drink is great during a long run, but it also has your back when you get sidelined from being sick.
Paleo
Brownsville, PA
The blue is my go to flavor. I work out a ton to keep my body in shape for how extremely active my career is. Powerade always replenishes the thirst an active lifestyle can create. The bottle is easy to fit anywhere as well. Plus they come in smaller sizes for throwing a couple in a bag when you need an adventure.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Sylvania , GA
This may sound crazy but this is the ONLY power aid I will drink it is so good I wouldn’t mind drinking it everyday if your trying poweraid for the first time this one is a good place to start but I warn you don’t have anything sweet before hand or it’s gunna taste nasty and you won’t like it as much.
Huntsville, AL
I'm not big on these types of drinks to start with so if have a choice this is the flavor and brand that I drink. Mostly water is my go to, but if you thirsty after a work out this is your go to drink. One thing I hate about the packaging is that these bottles sweat like crazy and is very annoying.
College station
Love it just drank one lol. Powerade is my go to when feel the need to hydrate some or relief from carbonated a bit. Great flavor love this flavor. Not sure if it's me but do get a dry mouth afterwards . I have and will reccomend and continue to consumers looking for a new try or first time try.
Vegetarian, Organic
lewis center, OH
I don't know what it is about the Mountain Berry Blast, but it's my go-to flavor of Powerade. I would pick this flavor over any other Powerade or Gatorade flavor. It's fruit, refreshing and of course my favorite color blue on top of it all. Great for post-workout or even to treat a hangover.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my go to flavor when buying Powerade. It doesn’t stain your lips or teeth which is a plus and the flavor is great! I catch them when they are buy one get one at the store and stock up. The price is comparable to other sports drinks. I would recommend this product to others.
Organic, No Special Diet
Bolingbrook, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of sports drinks because I would rather just drink water if I am thirsty but my family drinks this brand of drinks all the time. I fridge is always stocked full of Powerade. It is inexpensive lots of flavors to choose from so everyone has one they like best.
Organic, Gluten Free
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
My favorite drink. I love the flavor and the taste and the price is amazing. They are usually on sale which is even better. I love the lower calorie one a little more but it is what it is. It is an affordable drink and I buy it alot in the summer time and the taste is good and yummy
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
7 months ago
Theresa L. • 3 months ago
My favorite flavor is berry blast and my kids too it even taste good when you add some water and ice it’s bomb