BY POWERADE #94 in Sports Drinks

Sports drink with vitamins B3 & B6. see more...

Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
I don’t really like this flavor but this particular one always helps when I’m sick, I don’t know what it is about it - the others don’t work as well as lemonade.. it’s kinda scary lol
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have an awful cold right now. Sinus congestion, runny nose, body aches, no energy and a sore throat. Everything I eat or drink makes my throat hurt more when I swallow and my stomach upset. I've tried Water, orange juice, sprite and koolade. They were all too heavy for my stomach and just made my throat ache with every swallow. I tried this and it's soothing to my stomach. It's making my body ache a little less. It's actually comforting a little. I'm not sure if it's the salt or the vitamins or a combination of everything but it is making me feel better. I love the flavor, too. It's very light but still tastes very good.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I don't particularly like this flavor because it's a little too sour, but I do like that it doesn't leave a dry taste in your mouth like Gatorade sometimes does. You get a large amount in this size bottle and it lasts me all day.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This isn't my favorite flavor. It's a pretty basic lemonade flavor, but you can taste the sodium pretty badly in this one. I don't hate it but I would pick another flavor if I had the choice.
Sierra O.
Buckley, MI
Love this lemonade! Great for on the go and nice not to sweet flavor. I would recommend to anyone. Not too expensive only about $1.50. I have tried all the flavors and this is one of my all time favorites for sure!
Kirsten K.
Its okay. It tastes good but its more of a lemon lime flavor than a nice sweet refreshing lemonade. For a lemonade its a very weak flavor. Needs to be reformulated if they want a true lemonade taste
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
It taste good but I feel like something is missing from the recipe. .like it taste like lemonade but not enough and it's not as sweet as I want it to be..but still good
Denise D.
Glendale, AZ
It is like when you first Try home made lemonade. This is the best lemonade I ever had. I thought it was not going to taste good because of it's Color.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
I personally love this and would definitely recommend to lemonade lovers! I feel like it has the perfect flavor... not too sweet or tangy.
Monay D.
It's a good flavor of Powerade it's perfect for me because it doesn't taste to lemony and it has the perfect combination
Katelyn V.