BY POWERADE #66 in Sports Drinks

POWERADE combines carbohydrates with fluids for energy and hydration. It quenches thirst and replenishes minerals and carbohydrates lost during sports or other intense activities. see more...

• Honestly i think gatorade is way better than powerade, what do yo...2 Answers
  • How does the grape taste? Sometimes grape flavoring tastes like m...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I prefer Gatorade but this is my favorite flavor of powerade not to sweet and hydrates you after playing sports or being hungover. " in 4 reviews
Isabella E.
I absolutely love the taste of the blue raspberry and these are super tasty as well. They are extremely affordable and a great alternative to gatorade, but at a cheaper value. The taste is fresh as well and I recommend these to everyone needing a quick thirst quencher!
Virginia F.
I love Powerade more than Gatorade. Its flavor is so much better and it doesn't leave a weird after taste in my mouth either. The price is great too. Most of the time I can find them on sale but even when they aren't on sale I buy them. These are great post workout and sometimes I will have them during a workout. Keeps me hydrated longer and keeps me comfortable in my workouts. I recommend these to all my friends and family.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Powerade is a good product at a decent price. But I do not enjoy the flavor much. I think it's all a matter of personal preference. I was raised with Gatorade so I had that first, it might have been different if I had tried Powerade first. I find it tastes much more salty that Gatorade, but it's good to have electrolights for a lot of reasons. Three stars but only because I prefer the other brand.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek , MI
I was impressed with Powerade! I view this drink more as a sports enthusiast's drink rather than an every day person, which is why I probably always turned to gatorade instead. But these were on sale one day and I decided to give them a try. They were really good. Slightly watered down, but I prefer mine that way. Not too sweet, yet not bland either, and they didn't make me feel tired after drinking one like most do.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
This is favorite flavor of Powerade. 20oz bottle are super convenient and a great value. I buy mine at Walmart and they are always on sale there. My opinion the Grape is the best flavor they make. I would recommend to everyone they are that good.
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
I must say after trying Powerade ION Grape I fell in love totally taste great. I didnt spent no more then $5 on an 8 pack which is a great buy less then a dollar a bottle. The B12, B6, B3 give you enough energy for your morning workouts.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Powerade is just like Gatorade, except it's so much more affordable! They usually have the big singles for $.88 or less at Walmart! We always have the fridge stocked up with the big singles and are glad to share with company! Tastes great with some Malibu !
Savannah W.
I love this flavor, It's my favorite of all of them. It's great for when you need to quench your thirst. I even mix my children's medicine in it so it's easier for them to take! I usually stock up on these when they are on sale at the Grocery Store.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I love powerade because it is the 1st step for me reducing drinking soft drinks. I feel refreshed, healthy and happy that the grape flavor really quenches my thirst. The right size so I do not over drink. A great product!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Having a son in football and other activities he needs to get rehydrated and Power Aid ION4 Grape does for my son and its his favorite flavor. It's great that you can buy them is a 8 pack and there usually on sale.
Brittany E.
How does the grape taste? Sometimes grape flavoring tastes like medicine I took as a kid.
Maria A.
Doral, FL
Honestly i think gatorade is way better than powerade, what do you think?