BY POWERADE #62 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® Ion4® Grape.
Advanced electrolyte system.
Sports drink & Vitamins B3, B6, & B12.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Naturally and artificially flavored + other natural flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Powerade Ion4 Grape
  • "I had never tried this one out before but finally did, it was pretty good (:" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and the electrolytes and vitamins are good for me!" in 1 review
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
I can't tell you how much I love Gatorade. It is such a great alternative to drinking pop, without just drinking water. And it has electrolyte in it for those sweaty softball games. Definitely a staple in our cooler any time of the year.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite go-to drink! This is the only grape flavored drink I drink. It has an amazing flavor without being overwhelming. I prefer it over Gatorade. As a matter of fact, my boyfriend will go out of his way to find a store that sells Powerade because he knows that I prefer it far above any other drink. It's nice and warm here and Louisiana most of the year so I can definitely use it.
Danny L.
ontario
This has to be one of the all time best Powerade flavors I usually go for Gatorade but if I see purple Powerade that's my number one choice it's not too sweet it's just right keeps me hydrated
sheena s.
I would say this is a must have, especially now being that its so hot. A great way to stay hydrated without containing a lot of sugars. My boyfriend works outside so naturally being that summer is approaching, i definitely make sure i keep his cooler with things that will keep him hydrated while being out in the heat. Love this flavor
CJ J.
This is one of my absolute favorite Powerade flavors. It has such a great taste-- and it's just sweet enough to give you that grape flavor without feeling like you're being pumped full of sugar. This is definitely one of my drinks-of-choice whenever I am working out or participating in a sporting activity.
Amanda W.
This is a very hydrating drink. It would be great for people who play sports or work out. It is even hood for people who just want to drink it. It is full of good electrolytes and has vitamins B3, B6, & B12. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a great sports drink!
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I only drink sports drinks when I know I'm going to be working out hard and sweating a lot. Usually just stick with water. I decided to give this a try when we were moving apartments in the middle of summer. So refreshing and so much better than some other sports drinks I've tried. Good grape flavor without tasting too artificial.
Alyssa L.
These taste so great. My family and I love all the flavors. My husband especially drinks them in the summer time for work. He works outside & they keep him hydrated. We find them on sale at Walmart for .80 cents all the time.
Diana L.
Grape is my second favorite flavor. It is so grape-y! Its my go to drink at work to keep me hydrated throughout the night. Again the only issue i have is with the shape of the bottle. Would love for it to fit in the cup holder.
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
Best Powerade flavor by far. drink at room temperature and you can down 32 ounces at a time. i usually drink the regular grape byt the ion is great for the hit sweaty days at the beach. #beachbag
robin m.
Peru, IN
What's your favorite flavor?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you think the flavor is the best part of this drink?