BY POWERADE

Powerade® Sports Drink & Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
ION4® advanced electrolyte system.
Fruit punch.
Flavored + other natural flavors.
130 calories per bottle.
8-20 fl oz bottles (160 fl oz).
8-591 ml bottles (4.73 L). see more...

member-618f1
A bit on the concentrated side ( not over baring) but still good. I love this I often switch from gatorade to Powerade and there still good. I love this! Very affordable and met my expectations!
Christine B.
Saint paul, MN
This product is very good for people who has cold and flu as well for people who play sports I love the taste of the fruit punch but it does come in other flavor
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I love fruit punch flavored drinks, but this really doesn't taste much like it... However it has helped me through my cold and during times when I was dehydrated. (with water along it) It's good in terms of sports drinks.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Yuck. This tastes salty! This is supposed to hydrate you?! Negative. After this I always have to follow up with another beverage. Gatorade is BY FAR so much better
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
The taste is great. My favorite is fruit punch. It’s not too sweet for most sport drinks. I buy a 8 pack to keep in the refrigerator. The price is great and always on sale.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
The taste is surprising, you would think overly sweet but it's a very refreshing drink. My favorite is the fruit punch flavor, it has just the right tart taste.
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
I love Powerade so much more the Gatorade. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor and it's what I always grab in a quick stop when I need a refreshing drink.
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
These are my 2 go, I have quit drinking soda. No more soda and these are great. My husband buys the pack at walmart which is not expensive.
Shamiya E.
West Memphis, AR
Good for games, and to keep the team going! Powerade comes in many flavors. I recommend them very cold. Powerade replenishes electrolytes!
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI
So good while you play sports! Taste great and it's great quality. I drink it all the time sports or not! Keeps you hydrated