BY POWERADE #8 in Sports Drinks

Powerade ion4 fruit punch sports drink 32 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a really good drink but im not that big of a fan of this fruit punch flavor they have better ones out their In my opinion." in 11 reviews
  • "Love love love this powerade it's my favorite flavor keeps you hydrated taste great not alot of sugar just right and you can buy these almost everywhere " in 8 reviews
Marquita S.
Richmond
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Powerade Fruit Punch. It taste delicious it's slightly sweet and has a nice flavor. It hydrates you very well and helps replenish electrolytes. It's very affordable, you can find them on sale at Kroger and other stores. I recommend Powerade to others who are highly active or non active, because it's a great drink.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like powerade alot .for more than 20 years i have drink powerade .is good for hidratation.my doctor even recomend poweraide for stomac bug. It give you the sugar and sal needed and more now you can find it any where and better the price is perfect less than 2 dollars
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is by favorite flavor from Powerade!  I usually buy these in bulk at my local Sam's Club and I make sure that it comes in this variety!  When I'm at work this is a very refreshing drink and I prefer this over its main competitor.  Would highly recommend this product.
Doree L.
My whole family except my mother uses this sports drink. Me and my father don’t like drinking regular water unless is from Fiji or Evian water. It taste pretty good, just a little artificial. My father always buys this in cherry because to us, it’s the best flavor. It tastes better when it’s cold. Powerade Ion4 Fruit Punch Sports Drink 32 oz
Monica C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love drinking Powerade. I try to buy them when they go on sale because they’re just that good. I prefer it over Gatorade. I think it just taste better and you can buy anywhere. I would buy it again.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
I do love powerade. It's really refreshing and has a really crisp taste. I love to drink it when I'm trying to keep myself from drinking pop or juice - as I tend to lean towards occasionally when I get tired of drinking water all of the time and want to switch it up.
adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
I love drinking Powerade! It helps keep me going. Especially when playing softball, basketball, volleyball, etc! This exceeded my expectations. I've heard so many people say how bad this is but I love it!
Bonnie L.
Love Powerade! Gatorade really helps you stay hydrated throughout your day no matter what you are doing! You could be running, biking, walking or snowboarding - Powerade will help you replenish anything that you sweat out! Just wish it didn't have as much sugar.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not a sport person but I do a lot of gardening as a hobby and I spend hours working on my yard. Powerade is awesome to keep me hydrated and cool me down. I love it
Amira A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love Powerade! I am literally drinking this exact flavor right now. This product is very affordable. I drink Powerade or Gatorade all the time! It’s a good quality sports energy drink that I drink during soccer and track.
Karina J.
My favorite one is the red one, what's yours?
Lisa S.
Whats your favorite flavor?
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What do you like more, the regular powerade or the zero?
Shakyra B.
Delmar, DE
Is powerade good for you
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Do you guys prefer gatorade or powerade