BY POWERADE #5 in Sports Drinks

Powerade ion4 fruit punch sports drink 32 oz see more...

Powerade Ion4 Fruit Punch Sports Drink 32 oz
  • "This is a really good drink but im not that big of a fan of this fruit punch flavor they have better ones out their In my opinion." in 11 reviews
  • "Love love love this powerade it's my favorite flavor keeps you hydrated taste great not alot of sugar just right and you can buy these almost everywhere " in 8 reviews
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is by favorite flavor from Powerade!  I usually buy these in bulk at my local Sam's Club and I make sure that it comes in this variety!  When I'm at work this is a very refreshing drink and I prefer this over its main competitor.  Would highly recommend this product.
Bethany H.
New Orleans
Its such a refreshing drink! Non workout related or just to drink it simply is. Fruit punch is a basic old school flavor but good. Its a good deal for the size of it. Stay hydrated and the best part its not too sugary tasting afterwards like most sports drinks are
Samantha M.
KANNAPOLIS, NC
I do love powerade. It's really refreshing and has a really crisp taste. I love to drink it when I'm trying to keep myself from drinking pop or juice - as I tend to lean towards occasionally when I get tired of drinking water all of the time and want to switch it up.
Bonnie L.
Love Powerade! Gatorade really helps you stay hydrated throughout your day no matter what you are doing! You could be running, biking, walking or snowboarding - Powerade will help you replenish anything that you sweat out! Just wish it didn't have as much sugar.
adrianna b.
Hanover
I love drinking Powerade! It helps keep me going. Especially when playing softball, basketball, volleyball, etc! This exceeded my expectations. I've heard so many people say how bad this is but I love it!
Ragan B.
Definitely my favorite!! I love this flavor it’s better than any other because it actually tastes like fruit punch & not artificial flavors. It’s very cheap!! Powerade is better than Gatorade! I will buy again!
Doree L.
My whole family except my mother uses this sports drink. Me and my father don’t like drinking regular water unless is from Fiji or Evian water. It taste pretty good, just a little artificial. My father always buys this in cherry because to us, it’s the best flavor. It tastes better when it’s cold. Powerade Ion4 Fruit Punch Sports Drink 32 oz
Monica C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love drinking Powerade. I try to buy them when they go on sale because they’re just that good. I prefer it over Gatorade. I think it just taste better and you can buy anywhere. I would buy it again.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Honestly #powerade is the best sports drink you can get way better than #Gatorade. Powerade is cheaper but tastes better! This Fruit Punch right here quenched my thirst. 10/10 Hydration. I could probably run a marathon right now I feel Great!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
I'm not a sport person but I do a lot of gardening as a hobby and I spend hours working on my yard. Powerade is awesome to keep me hydrated and cool me down. I love it
Karina J.
My favorite one is the red one, what's yours?
Lisa S.
Whats your favorite flavor?
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What do you like more, the regular powerade or the zero?
Shakyra B.
Delmar, DE
Is powerade good for you
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Do you guys prefer gatorade or powerade