BY POWERADE #4 in Sports Drinks

Powerade ion4 fruit punch sports drink 32 oz see more...

• Do these taste nice and also are they high energy, will it keep m...2 Answers
  • My favorite one is the red one, what's yours?78 Answers
  • Is powerade good for you30 Answers
Powerade Ion4 Fruit Punch Sports Drink 32 oz
  • "This is a really good drink but im not that big of a fan of this fruit punch flavor they have better ones out their In my opinion." in 11 reviews
  • "Love love love this powerade it's my favorite flavor keeps you hydrated taste great not alot of sugar just right and you can buy these almost everywhere " in 8 reviews
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite drinks!! I usually drink this beverage while I am working out. The price is always inexpensive and they always have a great deal if you buy too. They also have other great flavors as well.
Monica C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love drinking Powerade. I try to buy them when they go on sale because they’re just that good. I prefer it over Gatorade. I think it just taste better and you can buy anywhere. I would buy it again.
Megan C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Who doesn't enjoy fruit punch flavored drinks? I know I do. I love buying these and sticking them in the freezer a few hours to where they're slushied then pouring it in a cup and sipping or spooning it in my mouth lol. I'd definitely recommend this flavor out of any of them,
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
I love powerade!
Mari M.
This is my second favorite Powerade flavor. You can never go wrong with fruit Punch anything. I love Powerade because unlike the other alternatives they are not as sweet and do not make you even more thirsty.
Andrea B.
Westland, MI
My favorite flavor of the normal powerade. I️ buy about 24 every week. They are always sooooon cheap and have great flavors. I️ prefer the Zero calorie powered though. I️ definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
The taste isn't as great as Gatorade. I feel like Powerade is very thick and syrupy. The price beats Gatorade, but only by a few cents. To me, the taste is what gets me. I am definitely not a powerade person! Definitely wouldn't recommend this to others, stick to Gatorade.
Marley P.
I usually prefer zero-calorie or low-calorie sports drinks and mixes for electrolyte replenishment, but after a particularly long run the extra calories certainly won't hurt! I like most of Powerade's flavors, but fruit punch is definitely my favorite. This particular size, 32 ounce, is the best bang for your buck, so I would recommend this over any other size.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Gatorade is great on those hot days when you're outside mowing the yard or you and the kids decided to go to the park for a little while. My husband and I do drink it more in the summer than in any other season. It's actually fairly cheap and quiches the thirst. You can also find it anywhere, in major groceries stores and even in gas stations.
Lizet M.
I don't really drink sport's drink but when I Doo is only red Powerade is so good and fruity I don't compare it with others the packing is good I love it and I'll repeat when I CRAVE a SWEAT drink I recommended it to everybody is amazing taste and FRUITy
Karina J.
My favorite one is the red one, what's yours?
Lisa S.
Whats your favorite flavor?
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What do you like more, the regular powerade or the zero?
Shakyra B.
Delmar, DE
Is powerade good for you
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Do you guys prefer gatorade or powerade