Powerade® ION4® Fruit Punch 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kaylee H.

BY POWERADE

Powerade fruit punch flavor sports drink 12 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin M.
I really enjoy this juice, especially when I'm not feeling well. The taste is great, and a little on the watery side but I LIKE that! It's not as sweet as Gatorade and that's why I love it when I'm sick. Also a great thirst quencher!
Ashley T.
I love powerade. I think it is a little watered down compared to Gatorade but I like it like that. There are so many great flavors to try and it really quenches my thirst!
Nichelle P.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love powerade. It tastes relatively good and makes me feel better after my long runs! This is not my absolute favorite flavor, but it is a good one.
Megan  A.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
These are delicious and thirst quenching. I like to open them ad then put them into the freezer and make it like a slushie.
Kathy Z.
Good for sports, lunch, school, home, and also almost everything else I can think of.
Kaylee H.
A very delicious drink. I take it every day for lunch! Defiantly recommend this!
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Take one of these with me to work everyday! Very good drink! I would recommend!
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my favorite flavors of Powerade. Great pick me up and thirst quencher