Powerade Ion4 Advanced Electrolyte System Mountain Berry Blast Flavor (Pack of 3)

BY POWERADE

• WHY IS THIS POWERADE SO PRICEY?3 Answers
  • What other flavors does PowerAde come in?4 Answers
  • How does this differ from regular powersade besides it be...2 Answers
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
I really liked this mix. The flavor was not overpowering at all. The only trick is you have to make it the right way. It definitely met my expectations and the price wasn't too bad at all compared to others I have seen. Will be buying again soon!!
Sophina A.
This is fantastic if you make it correctly. I usually add a little more powder than the container asks for. But that is just because if you do it exactly as it says, it tends to taste slightly watered down
Carrie C.
My husband loves this drink.. He works outside in the heat 99.9 percent of the time and mixes coolers of this for him and his coworkers and they love it.
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love powerade, but the mix doesn't even taste close to the same. it's very watered down and when you add more powder to balance to tastes even worse.
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
This tastes alright. I prefer this to the pre-made bottles, because I can control how much powder I put in. I use more than what is suggested.
Alicia G.
Love powdered powerade it taste just the same and every time I go to put some on I put on less it tastes much better and less sweeter :)
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
PowerAde is my go to drink when working out! It is full of flavor unlike Gatorade, which tastes very watered down.
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Powerade is my go to drink. Especially the blue flavor. This powered mix is great, but i prefer the bottle drinks.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
I love anything by POWERADE!!! Quenches my thirst when i really need it!! Great for a hot day!!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Great product,i like the liquid form of poweraid but this is even better,it mixes smoothly
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
What other flavors does PowerAde come in?
Leslie B.
Riverside, CA
WHY IS THIS POWERADE SO PRICEY?
Andrew A.
How does this differ from regular powersade besides it being a powder substance. What's the flavor like ?