Powerade ION 4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime Sport uploaded by gabriela r.

BY POWERADE #44 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® Ion 4® Lemon Lime Sports Drink.

Advanced electrolyte system.

With vitamins B3, B6 & B12.

Sport 8 pack.

Flavored + other natural flavors.

Per 1 bottle serving:

130 calories.

0g sat fat: 0% DV.

250mg sodium: 10% DV.

34g sugars. see more...

L F.
PowerAde is a pretty good hydration supplement. I've had a chance to sample it in different marathons. The taste is pretty good and the price is affordable. I do recommend this product for for athletic events or needing electrolyte replenishment.
Solanyes F.

Powerade is also one of the best I've tasted energizers, I love its flavor, I immediately encant power activator, when you leave your gym or daily.
Adilene L.
Keeps me hydrated and I love the way it taste. Gives me some much needed electrolytes,Perfect post workouts!
Tiearra T.
everyone loves a good energy drink but my absolute fave is powerade. they taste amazing and they really keep you energized. lemon lime is one of the only flavors i drink and i love it. they are really affordable and compared to others they are really good. i recommend this to everyone who exercises or just anyone who needs electrolytes in their body
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Powerade as a whole is the ideal drink for the athlete. My personal opinion of the lemon lime flavor is that it almost tastes a little salty to me for some reason. I also think the overall flavoring is just odd. The other flavors are good, it's just this flavor in particular is not a winner.
Jamie P.
Waco, TX
I love the favor the price is just right the size is prefect i buy these every week when i go to get food cant go wrong drink and scip on up ....good packageing
Heather S.
Reform, AL
This is my favorite sports drink for when I am getting dehydrated and water is just not enough anymore. It gives me the electrolytes I need to out back in my body. And it tastes great and mellow without that over whelmingly sugary taste that a lot of drinks have. Plus, at $4.48 for an 8pk (near my home) you can hardly beat this deal!
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It is way better than Gatorade because it contains less sugar. It's not so sweet, so it is better for you. It also doesn't have that gross salty taste. It's so hydrating!
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love drinking powerade just to give me a little me energy before and after my works. Just so I'm not so drained when I'm working out.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
You can't go wrong with lemon lime. You just can't. It's sweet enough to be delicious and rehydrates me very well. I only wish it contained less sugar.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Where can I find this flavor?
Heidi M.
Need for pre and post workout.