Powerade ION 4 Sports Drink Lemon Lime Sport uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY POWERADE

Powerade® Ion 4® Lemon Lime Sports Drink.

Advanced electrolyte system.

With vitamins B3, B6 & B12.

Sport 8 pack.

Flavored + other natural flavors.

Per 1 bottle serving:

130 calories.

0g sat fat: 0% DV.

250mg sodium: 10% DV.

34g sugars. see more...

Jamie P.
Waco , TX
I love the favor the price is just right the size is prefect i buy these every week when i go to get food cant go wrong drink and scip on up ....good packageing
Heather S.
Reform, AL
This is my favorite sports drink for when I am getting dehydrated and water is just not enough anymore. It gives me the electrolytes I need to out back in my body. And it tastes great and mellow without that over whelmingly sugary taste that a lot of drinks have. Plus, at $4.48 for an 8pk (near my home) you can hardly beat this deal!
Tiearra T.
Tyler, TX
everyone loves a good energy drink but my absolute fave is powerade. they taste amazing and they really keep you energized. lemon lime is one of the only flavors i drink and i love it. they are really affordable and compared to others they are really good. i recommend this to everyone who exercises or just anyone who needs electrolytes in their body
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Powerade as a whole is the ideal drink for the athlete. My personal opinion of the lemon lime flavor is that it almost tastes a little salty to me for some reason. I also think the overall flavoring is just odd. The other flavors are good, it's just this flavor in particular is not a winner.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Powerade Lemon-Lime is what my kids usually go for! I am glad that It's not a sugary soda pop and there are many other flavors, which is great so you my kids don't get bored with the same thing, I know they are staying properly hydrated in this summer heat and won't get bored with the flavors; even though they always seem to come back to Lemon Lime. :-)
L F.
PowerAde is a pretty good hydration supplement. I've had a chance to sample it in different marathons. The taste is pretty good and the price is affordable. I do recommend this product for for athletic events or needing electrolyte replenishment.
Angela H.
My favorite flavor but definitely shouldn't drink it too regularly as it's almost the same as drinking pop due to all the sugar in it. It might not seem like it due to the citrus-y flavor, but it is by no means good for you. It's a nice treat to have when you're having a brutal workout or in the heat for a long time!
Jeanette G.
Cheshire, CT
Lemon lime is one of my favorite Powerade flavors. I tend to drink sports drink only after a long run or a really hot run. I sometimes cut it with some water or load it up with ice. Really refreshing!
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It is way better than Gatorade because it contains less sugar. It's not so sweet, so it is better for you. It also doesn't have that gross salty taste. It's so hydrating!
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
Powerades are always a great go to for a refreshing drink after a hot day or long work out. This is flavor is light and I really like it when it's nice and cold.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Where can I find this flavor?
Heidi M.
Need for pre and post workout.