BY POWERADE

Powerade grape zero calorie sports drink 20 oz, 8 pk see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of the Zero Powerade.  I like that it is a healthier alternative and has no calories, but I just cannot get over the taste of it.  It tastes way too watered down and is not enjoyable.  I love the concept of it, but I just wish my taste buds were a bigger fan of it.
E.J. S.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love this product. When I'm training for a fitness goal, I always make sure to hit the gym hard and tighten up my diet by counting macros. I don't want to waste precious carbs or calories on a drink right after I've just put myself through a grueling workout. Having a beverage that can replace vital electrolytes, and that tastes good is truly a treat! (Not to mention, it makes yummy guilt-free ice pops too!)
Madison G.
Kissimmee, FL
These drinks are both tasty and good for quenching thirst. I'm a little bit wary of how much chemicals are in these, but I get over it and drink these anyway lol. The good thing is that not only do they replenish your electrolytes (which is actually really important), they also have zero calories (that's probably where all the chemicals are, lol. compromise.) Go for a run, drink one of these and don't feel like you're drinking back up the 250 calories you've already burned :)
Kelly B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I enjoy drinking Powerade Zero because it has a good flavor and no calories. I also like that it does not contain NutraSweet because this particular sweetener gives me migraines. Unfortunately, I don't care for the grape flavor of this one though.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love the powered zero line, because none of the flavors are too sweet or sugary. They really help restore lost electrolytes after a workout too. However, this particular flavor isn't my favorite. It reminds me of grape medicine from when I was a child. The berry flavor is very good though :)
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoy all of the Powerade zero flavors (except Strawberry). I buy these weekly and consume them just as quickly! I buy them at Walmart, usually getting the large ones for $0.88 a piece. I think these taste so much than other sugar free sports drinks. I highly recommend them!!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Powerade Grape Zero Calorie Sports Drink 20 oz, 8 pk is the best hydration after my workout on a hot day like today! I got this cheap at Target to try and I love the taste, and the overall thirst quenching ability to rehydrate me after workouts!
Thayra F.
Its ok i mean, i bought this to trie it out, but i did not like it, the flavor along was bad, it actually make me thirsty, its cheaper than the gatorade, but its not a good product to me
Andrea F.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy these all the time and also every week at grocery . My kids take these to lunch and sporting events . They are Not filled with all that sugar other are either.mthese taste really good as well,and they hydrate great !!
Alison W.
Corbin, KY
These drinks are actually very refreshing and are good when you're craving something sweet. however, I don't condone drinking these too often because of all the chemicals that these contain.