BY POWERADE #53 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Grape Sports Drink: Helps replenish 4 electrolytes lost in sweat: sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium Formulated with vitamins B3, B6, and B12 to support energy metabolism 6% carbohydrate solution to help provide energy to working muscles see more...

• Does anyone else find this at only their local GNC?2 Answers
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these. So does some of my other family members. I think that this is a little expensive. But I think that it varies on where you buy it. I think that there should also be more flavors available. I would recommend these because it is good for sports.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
I didn't like the The flavor of this one I found it was just kinda tasted like grape flavored candy and that's not my favorite it's stains you're mouth and teeth and I usually like Powerade but just not grape flavored
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Love the mini bottles. Grape flavor is the best. Perfect drink for post workout. You can't beat it. The price is very reasonable for a sports drink.
Laura Lee  W.
Laura Lee W.
Blackshear, GA
I like this drink. I don't love it and wouldn't buy it all the time but it is okay and rehydrates you on long hot days.
June W.
June W.
Evanston, IL
Foodie Expert
Good alternative to some other energy drinks like Gatorade. Low Calorie is especially appealing to those who are weight conscious
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
sparks
Foodie Expert
This is kind of like a flavored water. I really don't like the taste but it is refreshing. It's nice to see a brand branching out.
Randi A.
Randi A.
Tastes ok but has a bit of an after taste. Still good if I need a break from just plain water!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This is really just flavored water. It's not fantastic or anything, but if you are tired of plain water this is a good alternative.
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great taste, low calorie, perfect for after a workout in the summer as it's very refreshing.
Foodie Expert
Low on calories which is what I was looking for but it has great flavor and leaves no after taste!
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else find this at only their local GNC?