BY POWERADE

Powerade Grape Sports Drink: Helps replenish 4 electrolytes lost in sweat: sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium Formulated with vitamins B3, B6, and B12 to support energy metabolism 6% carbohydrate solution to help provide energy to working muscles see more...

• Does anyone else find this at only their local GNC?2 Answers
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I really enjoy these. So does some of my other family members. I think that this is a little expensive. But I think that it varies on where you buy it. I think that there should also be more flavors available. I would recommend these because it is good for sports.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
I didn't like the The flavor of this one I found it was just kinda tasted like grape flavored candy and that's not my favorite it's stains you're mouth and teeth and I usually like Powerade but just not grape flavored
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like this low calorie sports drink. It is very refreshing and always tastes amazing especially when I drink it ice cold . I like to drink it after I work out.
Alex L.
I like to see that Powerade is starting to come out with a wider variety of products to try and match with its customers. I enjoy this product right after a workout because of the less amount of sugars.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Love the mini bottles. Grape flavor is the best. Perfect drink for post workout. You can't beat it. The price is very reasonable for a sports drink.
Sarah A.
This is really just flavored water. It's not fantastic or anything, but if you are tired of plain water this is a good alternative.
Audrey H.
Sparks, NV
This is kind of like a flavored water. I really don't like the taste but it is refreshing. It's nice to see a brand branching out.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this product. my dad, my brother, and I buy lots of these when we work on the cars or the deck in the dirty south summers.
June W.
Milford, OH
Good alternative to some other energy drinks like Gatorade. Low Calorie is especially appealing to those who are weight conscious
Faith B.
Hattiesburg , MS
I'm not a huge fan. I much prefer regular water. I don't like the added flavor and it does nothing for me when I exercise.
Anna H.
1,383 reviews
Does anyone else find this at only their local GNC?