Powerade Fruit Punch Sport Pack 8 ct 20 oz each

by Powerade

Powerade fruit punch sport pack 8 ct 20 oz each

How does this compare to fruit punch Gatorade? The fruit punch Gatorade is my favorite flavor.
How can someone not love this flavor? Lol
What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Powerade Fruit Punch Sport Pack 8 ct 20 oz each!
How would you rate this product?
O Fallon, MO
I absolutely love this flavor of powerade. I tastes great and I can actually tell that I am more energized after drinking.
Ridgewood, NY
I love these . These are basically the same energy drink as gatoraid. I love that they come in many different flavors .
West Plains, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Powered fruit punch it taste good it healthy than drinking soad it might stain you're teeth red for hour but it good
Not as good as the mountain blue, but still delicious. If the mountain blue isn't there I would recommend this flavor
Parma, MI
I'd chose powerade over Gatorade any day . way cheaper and tastes even better. I drink at least two a day, love them.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite flavor out f all of them. It keep me refreshed while working out. So much better than gatorade.
Mount Laurel, NJ
My sister loves her Powerade that she brings to all her sports games. Fruit Punch is an obviously favorite flavor.
Cumming, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Powerade zero grape is my fav. I personally don't drink the regular ones because I think it's too high in sugar.
Los Angeles, CA
Strawberry is my favorite flavor, but this one is a VERY close second! I like Powerade 100x more than Gaterade!
This is not my first choice in a sports drink but could very well be satisfying having this while exercising