Powerade Fruit Punch

Powerade Fruit Punch

Dose this Drink taste good?
How a product ? GREAT ?
Red or Blue flavor?
Start your review of Powerade Fruit Punch!
Meemee B.
Franklin, MA
Powerade Fruit Punch uploaded by Meemee B.
This drink is so refreshing! I bought this drink in a smaller size because I didn’t think I’d like this flavor too much, but I’m definitely going to go back and get it in a bigger size! Not only is it delicious and inexpensive but it’s perfect to bring with you to stay hydrated.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Since I love fruit punch anything I will pick these up on the go for hydration. The taste is very smooth and not overly sweet. They are right up there with the other contender but price is usually cheaper to get these! I will continue to buy as needed. #hydration #sportsdrink #summervibes #outdoors #camping #gym #drinks #family #home
DAhna M.
Las Vegas, NV
Powerade Fruit Punch uploaded by DAhna M.
As I'm typing this, I'm midway through this drink. I love this drink. I definitely drink it more than water (which isn't good but it shows how much I love it) and I love it in all shapes and sizes. Smaller ones are great for lunches and the bigger ones are great for walking around the house and using. I honestly love this and I wish I had a sponsorship from them. If you like fruit punch, this is it!
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Powerade Fruit Punch uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not a fan of the red it was the only one in stock and I was thirsty so I tried it. Hurt my stomach and left a sour aftertaste that just hurt my stomach more sadly won’t be getting it again but that doesn’t mean it’s bad for everyone !
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This is by favorite flavor from Powerade!  I usually buy these in bulk at my local Sam's Club and I make sure that it comes in this variety!  When I'm at work this is a very refreshing drink and I prefer this over its main competitor.  Would highly recommend this product.
Kiana R.
Bourbonnais, IL
One of my favorite flavors! Can never go wrong with the thirst of Powerade Fruit Punch!
Bill G.
Clairton, PA
Great taste, at great cost. I have used this product for years. Great way to replenish lost fluids and electrolytes
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Powerade Fruit Punch uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hits the spot after a workout! I pop this in the freezer before working out so after I'm done it's nice a slushy!!💪👟👌
Allie M.
Reading, PA
I swim in the winter and summer, we keep a water bottle with us at dry land and in the pool. i keep powerade with me in the begining of the season because when i am out of shape it releaves my crampes
salma G.
Russellville, AR
I love powerade its really good for working out except it can be a little mouth drying which sucks when ur working out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
VERONICA C.
il y a 4 ans
Mechel P. il y a 2 ans
It taste like fruit punch