Powerade Elevated Flavor Orange uploaded by Kelly L.Powerade Elevated Flavor Orange uploaded by Layne W.

BY POWERADE #29 in Sports Drinks

Powerade® Orange Elevated Flavor.
Sports drink with Vitamins B3, B6 & B12.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Orange flavored + other natural flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• which is better gatorade or this ?5 Answers
  • What is a flavor you would love to have for a PowerAde. I...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor? do you prefer powerade or g...18 Answers
Powerade Elevated Flavor Orange
  • "PowerAde has a really good taste and does the job when it comes to keeping you fueled or refueling you after a workout or game." in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of the flavor but drinking this every half mile or so during a long run prevents cramping for me." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and they help me have energy post workout." in 1 review
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
My family loves it especially my kids tastes great 👍 not sugary like many drinks are and only .79 cents at target
Great for when kids throw up and can’t keep anything down
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Lowercase Elevated flavor in Orange not only tastes great, it's good for your body! I recommend Poweraid especially during cold and flu season, because it replaces the electrolytes that you lose if you are vomiting or have diarrhea.😟 I especially like the Orange flavor. Try it!
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this product is one that stays in my fridge..my eleven year old son loves these and we drink them at basketball games and they are so cheap..the orange is really good and and so are the other flavors..i would recommend this for anyone and any family
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like this Powerade. I like it better than Gaterade because it's seems to have less syrup. The packaging is pretty good. It's at a fair price kind of leaning towards the expensive side but I would purchase it again. Yes I recommend this Powerade.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
powerade para una dia caloro y calle estupendamente para todas esas personas que a veces trabajan afuera y con un calor o nada sólo les cae súper bien ya que a veces también como para los niños les cae bien para que no se desbaraten
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love the taste of Powerade! It quenches your thirst and is actually good for you and fairly cheap,I will always be a loyal customer and buy this I love the orange flavor!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This is my favorite flavor. I love drinking these when i'm going to be super active or when i don't feel well. I love that they have multiple size choices & that you can buy them separately or in packs.
Very satisfying, tasting drink . Much needed when your feeling thirsty or want something very refreshing . The flavor is one of my favorites and the price for it is very affordable. I would definitely buy this Product .
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite vitamin drinks I do prefer other flavors but this does the job. I purchase each time I go to the store because it is usually on sale. Definitely a must try!!!
Danielle S.
What is your favorite flavor? do you prefer powerade or gatorade?
Diane F.
Wolcott, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What's your favorite flavor? Has there been a flavor that you loved and was discontinued?
which is better gatorade or this ?
Annii V.
What is a flavor you would love to have for a PowerAde. I think coconut or kiwi would be awesome! any ideas?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What flavor do you like?