Powerade® Citrus Passionfruit Sports Drink 32 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Amber M.

BY POWERADE

ION4® • Sodium• Potassium• Calcium• MagnesiumHelps replenish 4 electrolytes lost in sweat. see more...

Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
So this was something I was not expecting to like at all. But I absolutely loved it! I have tried some weird flavors in the past that have made me iffy towards trying other “different” flavors but I truly loved this one. It had a great taste and quenched my thirst! I definitely need to purchase more!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I like this flavor. It’s similar to the mango or melon. Taste very refreshing especially during this heat wave in California. I purchase this every week and every day when it’s summer. To keep my electrolytes with a nice flavor. I believe that hydration is key to maintain healthy all around.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Leaves a really weird aftertaste in my mouth. I think I'll stick to the more classic flavors because this one tasted especially artificial and cloyingly sweet. Love Powerade, just not this flavor! I'll be back for the plain old Orange!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
New favorite flavor! It's hard to explain, but the balance between the citrus flavors and the passion fruit is divine. I really loved it and it was so refreshing.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Powerade® Citrus Passionfruit Sports Drink 32 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle thus is one of the best new flavors I have tried from powerade. Great for the gym. Nice and refreshing. Tropical taste that isn't overly bold.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Love the taste if this powerade. Nice and sweet yet still provided the electrolytes I'm seeking. I find this flavor in Kroger stores or many gas stations.
Katelyn R.
Post
Very delicious. Not too strong on taste or anything. Great to rehydrate.very well packaged. Extremely cheap I paid less than $1.
Brandon D.
owosso
This is by far my favorite flavor of sports drink! Really delicious and has a nice orange color to it.