Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black

by As Seen On TV

Make food that is crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Enjoy french fries, fried chicken, onion rings, vegan air fried food, fish, vegetables, grilled cheese sandwiches, pizzas, mozzarella sticks, apple pie, fruit crisps, chocolate chip cookies and more.��Replaces baking pans, deep fryers, grill pan, convection toaster oven or any one of your kitchen cooking appliances.

Can it cook frozen chicken?
Is the food crispy like they say how long does it take how can I try it ?
Hi do you think I have to go for this brand any other band air fryer I can buy?
Start your review of Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black!
Jayme R.
Lakeland
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Jayme R.
I have turned in to a crazy air fryer lady! This thing has become my go to for just about everything! Egos? Yep! Grilled cheese? Done it! Chicken? Every week! So much easier than using the stove/oven. Love the way we can get perfectly cooked French fries and tater tots at home now!
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Liz L.
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Liz L.
I bought this air fryer from Wal-Mart on Black Friday for $45. I had heard a lot of great things about them and couldn't pass up that deal. I got the 6 quart air fryer and was scared it was going to be too small, but it is huge. I love this thing so much. I'm so happy that I bought it! I use it just about everyday. It cooks food really fast and it tastes so good. I definitely recommend everyone to invest in one of these!
Claudia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Claudia D.
Ame esta freidora de aire, tiene para hacer papa fritas, pollo 🍗 , pescado, carne 🥩, pizzas 🍕 y muchas más cosas, es muy saludable porque no utiliza grasa y tu comida sabe deliciosa, 100 % recomendado
Jessy R.
Katy, TX
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Jessy R.
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Jessy R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
La recomiendo 100% sin dudas lo mejor que vas a tener en tu cocina es rápida y deja las carnes deliciosas y saludables, he usado esto por 3 años y la amo
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
NO,NO,NO,NO...This air fryer is cute and all, it will last for a little bit, you will feel cute making some cute foods for a bit. Then six months to a year goes by and bam it WILL STOP. The customer service for this company is the worst out there. Mine quit working it is short circuiting and is a fire hazard. I felt I should call the company so they are aware and to see if there was a recall on this product. There is not and I’m told I needed to use a 120v plug in and push the basket in! I said, “I’m well aware of how to use the product I’ve used it for months. It’s the product” Their response was, nope no recall have a good day. Please don’t buy from them they do not stand by their products.
May B.
Charlotte, NC
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by May B.
Who would have thought cooking with air instead of grease or oil could be so tasty?! I am amazed at how delicious everything turns out in an air fryer. French fries, chicken wings, salmon, meat balls- you name it. It's really about temperature and timing. This unit brought a nice, simple cookbook with it that has helped out tons.
Ericka R.
I got this as a gift for Christmas and it is absolutely amazing. Easy to use and to clean. It has a nice non stick pan inside that I toss into the dishwasher after every use. It fits nice on my counter top and doesn’t take up to much space.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
This is at target for $59.99. I checked Walmart.com and their lowest price is $39.99 but it is a refurbished power XL2 quart Air fryer. I didn’t realize that this was a product as seen on TV.
Rachel T.
Saint Rose, LA
Power XL VTX Air Fryer 7QT Black uploaded by Rachel T.
I don’t know where to start. I love my Power XL Air Fryer and can’t stop raving about it! The only negative thing someone may find is that it is large and takes up space but we fortunately have the space to store. I think this particular unit is a great price. Now to the food. We have cooked chicken wings, chicken breast, pork chops, French fries and plus more. It is more than a oil less fryer. You can do so much more than “fry” in it. As a full time mom, this helps save time because it cuts some cooking times in half. Trust me when I say you need this in your life.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
At my age I’ve truly been putting forth into feeding my family and eating much healthier. Less grease and oils as well as less calories. This product offers all of the above plus more. This is thoughtful #voxbox and #influancer !