Power XL Vortex AirFryer 5Qt BLK

by Power

Want the secret to extra crispy air fried meals? Get the precise, superior heating of Vortex Rapid Air Circulation. The PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer cooks your favorite foods inside a turbo-charged whirlwind vortex of superheated hot air. You get that perfect golden fried taste and texture on all sides ? oil-free. 10 Pre-Programmed Smart Settings with Precise Temperature Control let you air fry, broil, bake, roast or dehydrate almost anything with just one easy touch. Enjoy golden brown French fries and onion rings you thought were off limits or make fish, chicken and burgers with a crisp outside and tender inside. You can even roast fresh meats and vegetables, bake homemade doughnuts, or dehydrate fresh fruit. There?s no added butter, oil, or lard required. You save up to 70% fewer calories vs. unhealthy deep-fried food and there?s no messy pots or pans to soak or scrub afterwards. *

Did anyone else have theirs die on them? After 6 months, mine won't power on at all. 😭
Start your review of Power XL Vortex AirFryer 5Qt BLK!
Pamela J.
Bristol, TN
Power XL Vortex AirFryer 5Qt BLK uploaded by Pamela J.
Wow! I'm not even sure where to start in reviewing the Power XL Vortex Air Fryer. This item is absolutely amazing and what a terrific gift for the entire family to enjoy! We received ours as a gift from our daughter and I can't think of anything she could have given us that we would have gotten more use out of. I didn't know much about air fryers and assumed I'd use it once in a while, but quickly found it to be the most utilized item in our kitchen. We rarely ever even touch our microwave oven anymore and we used to use it every day. No more deep fat frying in this home, and there is no need to when you can air fry your food and it comes out just as crispy and delicious as it would if it had been deep fat fried except with 70% fewer calories than you would receive from deep fat frying. The Power XL Vortex Air Fryer is SO much more than just an air fryer and when I found out how versatile it really is, that's when the fun really began. Using one touch technology, you can use this product to air fry, grill, bake, sauté, roast, reheat, dehydrate and even make pizza. One of my favorite items to cook in my air fryer is baked potatoes. I cover them with just a tiny amount of oil, cover them in lemon garlic powder and air fry for approximately 20 minutes. They come out just perfectly with a crisp and flavorful skin, while the inside is soft & fluffy. So delicious! So far, I've yet to find anything that I have not been able to cook in this thing. It's been the greatest addition to our kitchen in years. No matter what size family you are feeding on a regular basis, the Power XL Vortex Air Fryer has the perfect size product for your family, as they offer 3 different sizes: 2 quart which is recommended mostly for 2 people homes, 5 quart which is recommended for homes with 3-5 people, and 7 quart for homes with 6 or more or those who like to entertain. I highly recommend this product for any and all kitchens!! It will make your life easier, is such a time saver, and helps to make the food you serve your family much healthier and we all want that!
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
Power XL Vortex AirFryer 5Qt BLK uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this air fryer. So easy to use and very quick clean up. I bought the 5 qt size, so I would have plenty of room in the basket to “fry” my foods. I have made homemade french fries that were so good. I also like to put frozen food that is supposed to be crispy in the air fryer, too. It works really well, just be sure to shake the basket often and check to make sure that foods haven’t been over cooked. Just slide basket tray out, shake or stir and re insert. The timer will automatically go back to where you left off. There are different temperature settings, too. The whole contraption is large, so you will need some counter space to put it. You can fill the basket up fairly high, just stir often so the ingredients in the middle get cooked, too. Great appliance!
Johana R.
Laurel, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My son purchased this at Walmart. I was so skeptical at first. But after trying it out, I will not go back to eating microwaved tenders and fries. The basket is big enough to fit a good size amount of food to fry. It was about $90 which is not expensive or too cheap. I would recommend if you are in the market to buy an air dryer.
Lynn K.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Power XL Vortex AirFryer 5Qt BLK uploaded by Lynn K.
loveee this ! It cooks so we'll ! Crisps things without nasty freeze and also not very messy ! Simple clean up and you can take the door off to clean that also! It's easy to use and also assemble! I have just good things to say all around about this product!
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I needed this 30 years ago when I had kids! This is great for snacks or entire meals. It cuts cooking time into a third!! I I use mine 3 or 4 times a week! I recommend if you have not gotten one yet to go get one .. Tator tots like ya never had them before!!
Robin K.
Bath, ME
This is amazing! I had a hard time trying to decide which brand & model to buy. My sister-in-law got this & recommended it. Best Buy I ever made. My kids love it & cheese sticks are amazing!! #airfryer #easytouse #teens
Adrienne N.
Mount Juliet, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Just got this bad boy 2 weeks ago and cook as much as possible in it 😋 it cooks everything perfectly, Crispy and crunchy!! Easy to use and super easy cleanup. I eventually hope to purchase one more so I can make multiple things at once in larger batches!! Hiiiiiighly recommend👌👏
Cassandra R.
syracuse
Power XL Vortex AirFryer 5Qt BLK uploaded by Cassandra R.
Amazing ! The different settings are fantastic ! I cook everything and anything you can think of in this air fryer ! Definitely worth the money !
McKenna S.
Kansas City, MO
I love my air fryer! This brand is easy to use and works great. I’ve had mine for over a year with no issues. Great value for cost as well compared to more expensive brands, especially if you find it on sale. My only complaint would be that recommended cook times/temps don’t always correlate with what I find to be effective.
Linsey P.
Hillsdale, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my air fryer. It’s so handy and easy to make so many things. It cooks the food faster than just putting it in the oven. It was a little pricier than other models, but for the amount of times it has saved me from going out, it’s worth it. It’s easy to clean too. :)