Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchen Appliances
Power Xl 10qt Air Fryer Pro Plus Vortex Family Size Cooker Bake Roast Steamer -

Power Xl 10qt Air Fryer Pro Plus Vortex Family Size Cooker Bake Roast Steamer -

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Power Xl 10qt Air Fryer Pro Plus Vortex Family Size Cooker Bake Roast Steamer -!
How would you rate this product?
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Power Xl 10qt Air Fryer Pro Plus Vortex Family Size Cooker Bake Roast Steamer - uploaded by Rylee B.
I prefer an airfryer with a basket. This newer one is so difficult to use. It’s hard to get the racks in the right position, and I’ve burnt myself so easy. It is so much more time consuming to flip the food individually compared to the basket. Wouldn’t purchase it again.
Victoria K.
Whitehall, MI
Power Xl 10qt Air Fryer Pro Plus Vortex Family Size Cooker Bake Roast Steamer - uploaded by Victoria K.
I never pictured myself as an air fryer person, but I got this one passed along to me because my mom never used it. I still feel as though it has pretty limited uses, but I do prefer this oven style to the basket style because you can fit a decent amount of food in it. Being able to customize everything about the cooking from the type of food to the temperature to the amount of time to cook makes it basically like a small oven, which is a nice feature in the summer when you'd rather not heat up the house for hours with the actual oven.
Yennie T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Power Xl 10qt Air Fryer Pro Plus Vortex Family Size Cooker Bake Roast Steamer - uploaded by Yennie T.
Hey! Don’t miss it. It’s very good for the kitchen. I’m trying 4 model and I really love it. It’s work with sounds soft. Easy cleaning and more space for food.
Monica G.
Porterville, CA
Just got this and I’m already excited to use it I can cook healthier meals with one push of a button just turn it on and let it do it thing ☺️

Looking for your answer?