BY POWER WHEELS

Dora the explorer lil' quad encourages your child to play outdoors. This battery-powered ride-on toy operates at just the push of a button for simple stop and go. Your child can easily get on or off the ride-on with its built-in footrests. It has a cool cargo rack on the back for more fun. With large tires, this ride-on provides great balance and support while riding through a variety of surfaces. It comes with a 6-volt battery and charger. see more...

Maranda W.
north augusta, sc
We bought one of these for our daughter. It's great for a smaller child. Doesn't go too fast and charges up quick. I like that it's low to ground. Which makes it easier for the younger kids to get on and off. I would definitely buy one of these again.
Tonia Z.
The one I have has been a hand me down that i was given by a friend and has been through 3 of my nieces and nephews and now my son... and is still kicking! Awesome toy that has been well loved and provided hours of fun for thekiddos