GroceryPantrypower up

by power up

Power Up Trail Mix, High Energy Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 Ounce Bag

Need that 3 o’clock energy boost? Our high energy mix is the perfect snack to keep your body going all day! Loaded with protein, nutrients and great taste, this mix is the perfect way to get that extra pick me up any time of the day.; Made from only the best, most premium whole nuts, dried fruit and seeds, our delicious trail mix does not contain sulfites, or other preservatives. Our High Energy Trail Mix is a unique and satisfying blend of crunchy walnuts, rich cashews, crispy banana chips, sweet cranberries, tangy mango, colorful papaya, and nutritious pumpkin seeds.; Project Verified Non-GMO, No Artificial Ingredients, Gluten Free, Vegan, Certified Kosher; Our High Energy trail mix is perfect for on-the-go snacking. You can also top our delicious trail mix on your salad, oatmeal, or yogurt. Make POWER UP a part of your next adventure!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Power Up Trail Mix, High Energy Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 oz Bag [High Energy]!
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Power Up Trail Mix, High Energy Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 oz Bag [High Energy] uploaded by Stacy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this trail mix.... always have a bag, or two, on hand. It fills that empty spot in the afternoon and gives that extra boost of energy to finish the work day. The other trail mix varieties are also very good. A small serving does the job. 💪🏻 sweet and crunchy flavor. I totally recommend [product:power-up-trail-mix-high-energy-trail-mix-non-gmo-vegan-gluten-free-no-artificial-ingredients-gourmet-nut-14-oz-bag-[high-energy]
Erin W.
Cape Coral, FL
Power Up Trail Mix, High Energy Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 oz Bag [High Energy] uploaded by Erin W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I found these on Amazon a couple months ago and I love them. They have a variety of different kinds. For example high energy, protein, trail mix. I love how this mix has pineapple and banana chips. This is the third bag I bought in the last few months and usually within the first few days it is completely gone. It is a great and healthy snack. Plus they are only $4.18 from Amazon and you can get them within a day or two. I received this bag 2 days ago and as you can see it is almost gone.
Maria G.
Pflugerville, TX
Power Up Trail Mix, High Energy Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 oz Bag [High Energy] uploaded by Maria G.
ME ENCANTO! Recomendado si se te antoja un dulce o algun snack nada mejor que este producto te da energia y 💖 es muy nutritivo. Buen precio $$
Brandie C.
Columbus, OH
Power Up Trail Mix, High Energy Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 oz Bag [High Energy] uploaded by Brandie C.
Simply yummy but I don't like cranberries. The rest is good. It's a great between-meals snack. It's easy to just sit and chew. I just wish it didn't have cranberries. There's so many of them.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this trail mix! Its always fresh and tasty everyone in my family enjoys it. Its also very affordable and i get it at walmart:-) i highly recommend you try this you will love it too...

Looking for your answer?