SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentPower Systems
75042 24L x 15W Self-massage TheraCane - Green

Power Systems 75042 24L x 15W Self-massage TheraCane - Green

by Power Systems

The Thera Cane is a self-massage device uniquely designed to apply pressure to sore muscles and trigger points anywhere on the body. Use it for deep-pressure massage to self-treat myofascial pain problems.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Power Systems 75042 24L x 15W Self-massage TheraCane - Green!
Peggy P.
Locust Grove, GA
This thing is amazing when you have a muscle spasm. You can find the exact spot and hold pressure on it to break the spasm. It works like a champ!
Casey W.
Let me begin by stating that I am a Licemsed Massage Therapist. Clients regularly ask me what they can do in between massage for self care and I ALWAYS recommend theracane! They are very easy to use and work on multiple parts of the body. The ability to treat your own shoulder trigger points alone can sell this!
Susan A.
Tried this even with tennis balls on it and really thought it was uncomfortable and not helpful at all. It really did not work for me.
Dana P.
West Columbia, SC
I can’t imagine not having my theracane. It is SO helpful at reaching stubborn trigger points and breaking up tight muscles. Our patients at the physical therapy clinic I work at love it as well!Thera Cane
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
We have two of these... One stays in our RV for travel, one at home. They work reasonably well! I wouldn't say they are LIFE-SAVING, but they are a good tool to have. Easy to use! Press in on trigger spots / points. Overall I am happy with this purchase.
Kristen C.
Inman, SC
I used to have one of these at my old job and I miss it terrible.  I need to go ahead and purchase one for myself but I havent done it yet.  The ease of use is great and the ability to pin point knots and kinks is awesome.  It brings a good kind of pain! Highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Wilmington , DE
This might look like a weird torture device, but OMG it is so amazing. It allows you to work out the knots and kinks in your back without needing the help of someone else. I would most definitely recommend thisbto anyone with back problems.

Looking for your answer?