BeautyHairHair ProductsPower Stick
Spring Fresh 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz

Power Stick Spring Fresh 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz.

Spring fresh 3-1 body wash shampoo and conditioner is all you need for your shower, with the added bonus of having a great fragrance.

Is this a cheap product? If so, how well does it work?
Start your review of Power Stick Spring Fresh 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz.!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,196 reviews
Power Stick Spring Fresh 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz. uploaded by Kellen H.
My husband uses this! He likes it! He never gets the same stuff when he goes to the store! He always try new things. He likes the smell and that or does get him clean. He said he might buy again. He said he recommend that other guys give it a try!
Betzabe V.
Brownsville, TX
1,092 reviews
Power Stick Spring Fresh 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz. uploaded by Betzabe V.
Spring fresh frsh feeling revitalizing scent and rich lather that rinses clean i recommend this product
Eric H.
Sterling
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing for the price. It has a very manly smell and suds up very well. I love the 3 in 1. You get everything you need in one bottle. Smells really well. Its a keeper for me.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Shannon C.
Power Stick Spring Fresh 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz. uploaded by Shannon C.
I buy this for my teenage boys. They love it and it keeps them smelling nice and fresh. 3 in 1 can't beat that.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
Hubby will buy this instead of the Axe or Old Spice Bodywash it is much less expensive. It smells and cleans just as good. It is found mainly at dollar type stores or in the section of the stores with less pricey products. Hubby and I both recommend this production!!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Power stick body wash for men smells sooo good, my husband loves it and I sure love the price!! Recommend it to everyone!!
David J.
Columbus, OH
Great product for the price. Works well, your skin feels clean and smells fresh. The 3 in 1 makes it easy for whole body use. Just skip using it on face, it tends to dry my face out, due to taking the natural oils out. I will buy this 3 in 1 again over some of the other brands, due mostly to price.
Adrian  F.
Hialeah, FL
Awesome 3 in 1 body wash and shampoo/conditioner. My one and only complaint is that I wish the cap would stay on and be more secure. I use to take this product to work with me (I'm on shift for 24 hrs) so I take it in my bathroom bag. It always ends up opening and spilling all over my bathroom supplies. I'd purchase again..just not to take with me to work. Other than that, it smells awesome and works.
Jacy Y.
Atoka, OK
These all smell amazing, I love when my husband takes a shower and uses this! The body wash smells so good and the scent last forever!