BY POWER STICK

Intensity body spray has a long lasting fragrance that will keep you smelling good all day long. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yoselin G.
annandale
The sent omg to die for. I absolutely loved it. The smell last up to 4 hours. You don’t need to wear a lot of it to have the smell on you. I originally bought this for my bf but I ended up using it my self.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells better to me than the harsher name brands like Axe, I don't know how it sprays or how long it lasts but I know that it must be pretty darn affordable!😁👍
Ashley L.
The smell was actually pretty good for to be offbrand and I found it at the dollar store and I can buy five for the price of one brand named
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband really likes this. It's good especially after a shower or a trip to the gym. It's affordable at just $1 at Dollar Tree.
Johanna V.
I buy my boyfriend a couple of tbese every now and then. They're affordable and smells good just for a little while
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I buy this for my husband on occasion. Smells great and works well. Price is right.
Lauren B.
Carlinville, IL
Cheap and affordable! smells nice and last long for the price! my boys love this!