Power Stick Cool Blue Water 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz.

Cool blue water 3-1 body wash shampoo and conditioner is all you need for your shower, with the added bonus of having a great fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Power Stick Cool Blue Water 3-1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner 16 oz.!
Chesnee, SC
Both my husband as well my boys will use this scent of Power Stick 3 in 1. It works well for my boys at their ages they are more interested in playing than bathing this product help with that!! It smells great and keeps them clean. Definitely recommend this product.
Red / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Wavy
My hubs said "not bad for a buck" but he said it doesn't lather but smells nice. If you need something in a pinch.... this will do the trick.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Straight, Coarse, Thick
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Dark Brown / Brittleness / Straight, Thick
Hartford, AR
Very cheap price for a good quality product! Paid $1 before taxes and was over joyed. Boyfriend uses it and the smell is amazing.
Auburn / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Thick
My mom buys this for my brother and he absolutely loves it. He tells me all the time that it's the best one he's ever used.
Fort Ashby, WV
Me and my boyfriend use this all the time. I love it, and so does he. It smells so good, and makes my hair feel nice.
Dark Brown
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product