BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Pevonia Botanica Age Correction Hydrating Toner is a refreshing toner that helps encourage collagen production. Ingredients hydrate and soften skin. see more...

Casey F.
Oceanside
I love this toner! I use it every day after my shower and it makes my skin feel amazing. The smell is soft and never overpowering. I feel like with a lot of toners, they kind of have an astringent feel to them. This one feels incredibly gentle while getting the job done. My skin always feels very moisturized and fresh after using this toner. I highly recommend it and I will continue to choose this one over any others.
Amanda M.
I've been using this toner off and on for about a month. I have nothing but good things to say about pevonia, and this gentle toner with the addition of collegene has been a wonderful addition to my skin care routine. I have aging skin and I am not getting any younger, so I'm on the look out for anti aging everything!
Ashley B.
So refreshing, and hydrating. Alcohol free with ingredients of collagen and vitamin E.