Power Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart

This Power Pressure Cooker is an excellent addition to your kitchen lineup. It comes in a large capacity giving you plenty of room inside for your veggies, meats and other ingredients. This digital pressure cooker is designed to give you lots of flavor very quickly and easily. It has built-in safety features making it simple to use with peace of mind. This 6-quart pressure cooker is dishwasher safe for easy care and cleaning. The automatic keep warm function is designed so you can put in the food and leave it until you're ready to eat. Frozen items cook in as little as 20 minutes. During the process, everything retains all of the vitamins and minerals for healthy eating. Create convenient and delicious meals with the Power Pressure Cooker.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Power Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart!
Mariah M.
Walker, LA
Ive had this pressure cooker for about 6 months, it was a gift. I was nervous at first to use it, but I fell in love with it very quickly. I rarely us My stove top anymore because this makes dinner so easy & it is very user friendly. There is SO MUCH you can do in this that you wouldnt even realize. Plus It does the exact same thing as the instant pot, I bought myself an instant pot agmfter thsi one during a Amazon sale & I actually prefer this one over my instant pot because it's easier to use
mariesa L.
Grand Ledge, MI
I purchased this power pressure cooker because I thought it would be fast, convenient, easy to use and help me make dishes that I have no clue how to make or feel that come out great on the stove. I was wrong. The food takes so long and the food has no flavor. I've made rice three times and hot wings. The hot wings were ok but we did have to stick them in the oven to make it taste better. The rice the first time came out hard. I gave it another try and the rice came out fantastic (texture wise) but it had no flavor. The third time I made cilantro lime rice thinking ok this will give it some good flavor. 👎🏼 Nope no flavor what so ever. I couldn't believe how tasteless it was after I had added all kinds of seasonings and lime juice. There was no flavor what so ever and the cilantro was gross and slimy. The only good thing about this product is you don't have to sit there and watch it.
ismaray G.
Power Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart uploaded by ismaray G.
This is the queen of my house ,if you want save time in your day and make a delicious meals, deserts, whatever you can imagine this Power cooker is a good choice,i looooved.
Selena J.
Waterloo, IA
this is the closest to ours. ours is a 8qt. We love it. We use it all the time. We even make spaghetti in it. I recommend it t everyone I can.
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great pressure cooker for any type of food. You can placed food in it with its ingredients and set it and not worry about it good completely done.
Millie A.
Patterson, LA
Power Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart uploaded by Millie A.
If you’re thinking of buying this pressure cooker...DO IT!! Easy, fast delicious roast for my family was fork tender in 90 minutes compared to 8 hours in my crock pot! Wow!! Highly recommend! You can’t afford to not have this in your kitchen!
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Power Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart uploaded by Kodi C.
I honestly have to give this product 5 stars! I bought mine quite some time ago and it sat for the longest time! Finally after years of making late dinners due to my work schedule and the amount of time it takes to cook dinner, I gave this a try and I'm hooked. I've found so many recipes to include healthy ones as well. I love how quick it works when I'm trying to meal prep my own meals for the week. Love this!

Looking for your answer?